will project X feature a brothel?

thanks

Lois: Honey, what do you say we uh...christen these new sheets, huh?

Peter: Why Lois Griffin, you naughty girl.

Lois: Hehehe...that's me.

Peter: You dirty hustler.

Lois: Hehehehe...

Peter: You filthy, stinky prostitute.

Lois: Aha, ok I get it...

Peter: You foul, venereal disease carrying, street walking whore.

Lois: Alright, that's enough!

In the Star Wars universe, everyone is sexually satisfied.

"Let the force flow through you!" as Obi-Wan said to Luke. I hope that there will be something like that in the game. World is cruel place and you can't think that even in Star Wars universe everyone would be sexually satisfied... like.. think about Jabba The Hutt :( .

In the SW universe we don't get much clues about people actually having normal needs (for example we've never seen any toilets in houses or something similar to that; maybe people in the SW universe are more advanced and have gone past the biological need of taking a leak :() so I guess there ain't much use for a brothel as a means of satisfying their sexual needs either.

Maybe they would include one if the "staff" there consisted only of some weird freak-of-nature aliens so that no actual nude would be shown and the game would still appeal to low age costumers :)

When you see a brothel in a game, do you really care anymore? ;)

well i care for the wellbeing of the prostitutes, i just wanna know if they will have somewhere to go, you know, a warm bed and roof over their heads

the brothel of slating intellectual lusts was a fine establishment btw, thanks for that

Lois: Honey, what do you say we uh...christen these new sheets, huh?

Peter: Why Lois Griffin, you naughty girl.

Lois: Hehehe...that's me.

Peter: You dirty hustler.

Lois: Hehehehe...

Peter: You filthy, stinky prostitute.

Lois: Aha, ok I get it...

Peter: You foul, venereal disease carrying, street walking whore.

Lois: Alright, that's enough!

Will there be cross gender brothels? Will there be human sex slaves or will they all be tenticle heads? Will there be pink velvet on the walls? Will you have to use force persuade to get some? Is there more than one use for a double ended light sabre?

Let's keep the T&A in FanTAsy

***Posting delayed, user on moderator review***

Why Bio Why?

Wow... what an extremely deep thread. I'm amazed.

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

- Volourn, Slayer of Yrkoon!

"I want a Lightsaber named Mr. Zappy" -- Darque

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin

Wow... what an extremely deep thread. I'm amazed.

hur hur hur, you said deep.

Err... Looks like I didn't spot the metaphorical minefield before I got my legs blown off. Figuratively speaking, of course.

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin

Morrowind.

Indeed.