Who is the Most Powerful?

maul lost because good must win, obi wan must live, maul must die, duku must become the aprentice. Hense why he stood there like an idiot, when clearly he didn't hesitate with qui gon nor gloat over his victory before. Atleast the whole standing like an idiot thing made sort of semi sense compared to the scene in episode 2 where anakin holds out his arm for 10 seconds for it to be cut off. As for most power dude, I think it's the chosen one, vader/anakin.

Good always win in the end. It just goes that way. Not becuase he just stood there, I mean they could've been in the heat of battle and Obi could've noticed a slip in his moves and slice. I think they wanted the movie shorter.

Evolutionary Development

Good always win in the end. It just goes that way.

Which is a pirty IMHO :rolleyes:. But nothing lasts forever; technically evil prevailed when the Old Republic fell, but maybe only 25-30 years after that, the Empire was defeated and the Republic moved back in place... That's how I think it is, if seen in a more realistic way; Evil can win, but it's regin cannot last forever. If Ben and Yoda had not been waiting for Luke and Leia to grow up, they'd probably have taken on new apparentices and done what Darth Bane did; lie low while at the same time preserving the arts of the Jedi until the correct opportuny showed itself. The Rakata were, if we observe their history closely, at first much like the Sith and their empire lated for quite some time but in the end it fell apart...

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

I think thats why I find games that give you the option of being evil so attractive.

Right! The option fo being evil is always welcome no matter what game I play :rolleyes:.

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

For me it will be Jedi Master first, then Sith Lord.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

I play my bad guys smart. If I was running Darth Maul I would have not gloated and just killed Obi-wan. Stupid thugs might gloat, but smart villains do not gloat. They see a threat and take them out the most efficiant way.

Agreed.

Maul was a moron... and that's why he was cut in half.

Gah, what a stupid way to die. :ph34r:

I hate Maul's death scene. It make no sense what-so-ever. This dedicated, vigiliant Sith suddenly decides that he doesn't need to pay attention or attempt to defend himself, and also decides not to attack Obi-Wan as he flips through the air.

I think it should also be noted that Maul never did anything evil in the movie.