Who is the Most Powerful?

Firstly, hades, that's not what we're talking about. Secondly, how did boba kill so many jedi. Thirdly, your peccesimism, though well founded, is getting a little repetitive. Get some new evidence please. Your old evidence is good, but getting overused.

Also, the jedi investigator and jedi ace aren't that overpowered. Neither is the jedi healer or jedi instructor (whatever name). Nor jedi historian person (dunno how I forgot that).

hen compared to all they other classes in the game, yes they are. I stand by my evidence, old or not. All you have to do is take a good hard look in the game mechanics of the game and its PnP equivelent and you will see that the Force users are way too uber-munchkinized. If this is the style of Obsidian games are goi9ng to be like I want nothing to do with them.

They're not that "munchkinized" in the pnp. I mean, I've been spending wound points because my GM would penalize me if i didn't do something and I needed to use a force power. Long story. Basically my GM hates my character...or maybe hates me.

Maybe its just that my GM doesn't know how to match challenge codes and stuff. We're constantly fighting characters he makes who have defenses of above 25 or so when we are level 1. It's insane. When my friend can miss with a 19, there's a problem (he had a +4 in ranged attack which he was using).

Maybe the characters went to a location they weren't suppose to go yet.

When I set up an adventure I write up an area using an matrix story structure. The characters can do what they want within the fdramework of the matrix, but if they go into an area of the matrix story that is beyond their ability that is their own damn fault.

For example I had a player go off solo to investigate a tower. All the other PCs told him not to do so, but being a stubborn bugger he went. The tower door was open so he went inside. Came across a locked dow so he tried to break it down which woke up a 20 HD house mimic that was the tower. The 1st level wizard was promptly eaten. The rest of the party went to the area of the matrix story set that was geared for their level.

It wasn't even our fault. My GM is 100% linear and inexperienced. He thinks having lvl 1 heroes fighting numerous level 12-20 thugs is fine. We fight people 2-4 challange codes ahead of us. I think he's just starting to figure that out.

It wasn't even our fault. My GM is 100% linear and inexperienced. He thinks having lvl 1 heroes fighting numerous level 12-20 thugs is fine. We fight people 2-4 challange codes ahead of us. I think he's just starting to figure that out.

Sounds like time for a different GM.

Actually, it would be very hard to beat yourself, because you know all your moves and reactions. You would have to be very good indeed to accomplish the feat.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

smart villains are human too and thus also makes mistakes just like everyone else.

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

But look at the facts. Gloaters are the ones that are LS! They dont want to ruthlessly kill some like that.

Hah! True, a true LS will always give you another chance :p. Just look at Kyle Katarin in the LS ending of Jedi Knight; Jerec was defeated but then Kyle gives him back his lightsaber.. ;)

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

That was very very very very very very very stupid.

Right. Even if Kyle was stronger than Jerec, why take the risk of getting cut down at that point, so close to victory?

Anyway, this is a pretty good proof of that evil doesn't have monopoly on stupidity ;)