TSL Revan's Gender

Will Revan Gender Impact KOTOR II Much?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Will Revan Gender Impact KOTOR II Much?

• 1.No
    • 2.Yes3.This a stupid poll

Diddn't a dev specifically say gender would have a big impact on the game?  Don't remember if it was PC's gender or Revan's gender.

I believe that was a magazine preview that stated that. I don't know if a dev ever actually confirmed whether the article was correct or was misinterpreted.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Diddn't a dev specifically say gender would have a big impact on the game?  Don't remember if it was PC's gender or Revan's gender.

I don't recall reading any interview/preview that would imply that the selection of gender would change the impact on game on a major level (please correct me if i'm wrong on this issue). However, i've read that the selection of gender would give some replayability though.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Well it obviously effects which characters come back. If Revan is male then we know Carth is possible to make an appearence because a male PC in KOTOR can't kill Carth.

Has it even been confirmed that we'll be asked any other questions thatn Revans sex because I've not read anything.

Right, i am off to get Hk-47 from Revan.

So far, i know that the main difference is on romance angles.

Akari said it might hav more impact. Here r the quotes.

Will being male/female have a big impact on the NPC's from the first game who will appear in TSL's? I noticed you could kill certain party members only if you were a certain gender in the first game, so will we maybe get different 'old' NPC's dependant on gender aswell as allignment?

Good question, I don't know. I think that it won't make a difference, but I'm not sure.

Question: What impact will choice of gender hav, (anything more than just the effect on romances)

As far as gender choices, I'm not completely sure. It changes the interaction you have with some of your party members fairly significantly (The romance angle like you mentioned), and there's at least one quest I'm aware of that can be solved a different way depending on gender...

There u hav it