Your PC: Guy or Gal?

Will your PC be a male or a female in KotOR II (your first time through)?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Will your PC be a male or a female in KotOR II (your first time through)?

• Male
    • Female

I know I said I wouldn't start another poll today but...

Anyway, I'd probably be a male first, then a female.

I tried to go through the game as a female but it was too weird. Coming on to Carth? I simply can't bring myself to that low.

male, it realy lets me get into the game if i can relate to the charter or aleast look somewhat like them

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Female all the way. If there is one thing I must shower Bioware with praise is the genius who did the female animations. He got the exaggerated sway of the hips down perfectly.

"For ourselves, we shall not trouble you with specious pretences- either of how we have a right to our empire because we overthrew the Mede, or are now attacking you because of wrong that you have done us- and make a long speech which would not be believed; and in return we hope that you, instead of thinking to influence us by saying that you did not join the Lacedaemonians, although their colonists, or that you have done us no wrong, will aim at what is feasible, holding in view the real sentiments of us both; since you know as well as we do that right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."

I'll probably start male, but I think i'll become tired of staring at a male ass all day...or will I... ;) yes. Yes I will. So the next time through I will play as female light side. First though I want to become a sith assasin. :angry:

Male Jedi Guardian first......unless I decide to start as a Sentinel or Consular

Consular all the way. And one thing ive been meaning to ask is: Is sentinal good? never tried it.

It's not as bad as people claim. If it's improved in KOTOR2 I might just start as Sentinel instead of Guardian.

Male Jedi Guardian first......unless I decide to start as a Sentinel or Consular

Consular all the way. And one thing ive been meaning to ask is: Is sentinal good? never tried it.

I think sentinal might be the best. They get hurt with stats, but never getting stunned? That's awesome. Besides, who needs more firepower once you've gotten the yavin special crystals. I found as a Sentinal I could go toe-to-toe with anyone around as well as a guardian.