Should Bastila Return?

Should Bastila Return?  

286 members have voted

1. 1. Should Bastila Return?

• Yes, she should be an active party member again
    • Yes, but she should only make a cameo, and should not be an active party member
    • No, she shouldn't be in at all
    • I don't really care

I'm actually dissappointed that it seems like t3 will be one of your npcs when they say there will be 10 npcs in your party the less that are just original characters the less that will be new characters to introduce and play

There are more than 10 NPC's with the potential of joining your party at any one time, who knows the actual total! There are probably lots of factors aswell as alignment that affect their decision to join you or not.

Maybe we will be able to have an almost completely different party of 10 the first couple of times we play through ;)

well, i won't start a topic for such a small thing so i will post it here :

i was annoyed in the first game that you could put in the containers only one item at a time - if i had 20 it took about 5 minutes  ;)

Why would you use the containers? Agreed they were a pointless addition to the game, which could have turned out great if properly executed. But I mean you could carry everything around with you without any hindrance to your character so why use the containers at all and waste 5 minutes of your life :p

i agree with sirius, if u could carry evrything around with u, why bother putting anything into containers other than to find stuff in ur inventory quicker. This is one improvement that could be made. A weight limit, a limit to how much u can carry.

Anyway, back to topic t3 is one of your npcs true, but be glad most others r not, including Bastila. Even though Bastila is an important character ( as stated ) the story from the original cast has passed so at least we get to here what has happened with the original cast, while getting a brand new one at the same time, what more could u ask for.

U problably gain possesion of t3 since t3 cant find Revan, and thinks traveling. with u will lead him back to his old master

• 3 weeks later...

I'd laugh if they brought back Bastila, but instead of Jennifer Hale doing the voice acting, they cut costs and had Ed Asner do both her and Master Vrook's voice.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I'd laugh if they brought back Bastila, but instead of Jennifer Hale doing the voice acting, they cut costs and had Ed Asner do both her and Master Vrook's voice.

Yes Asner's accent is really unforgettable.But maybe he'll do Vrook/Masked Sith and his buddy **** van Dyke will do Bastila :)

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

I think the game needs to show Bastila and Revan together again (provided you have said so durng thr questioning at the beggining).

So perhaps in KOTOR 3 you could play as Revan's daughert or son.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

I think that more character you can have, the better... personally I would want to have freedom of recruiting Bastila to my team... or not. If Carth will by recruitable NPC (or so I have heard) Bastila should also be recruitable. And I don't think this will overshadow new NPCs.

I don't understand why I have to suffer pathetic HK47, his importance in KOTOR was little and thus he shouldn't bother me anymore.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

Having Carth but not Bastila would suck..

On the other hand I might as well get my satisfaction by killing the most annoying character after Jar Jar Binks in the whole time span of Star Wars.

So let hime come :) I shall have my revenge B)

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

I think it would be pretty suspect if they had carth return, who story seem ed all but finished, and not Bastilla who's story was left wide opened, assuming that they lived.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I would gladly kill HK47 (my first target), Juhani again (this bitch should die every day), Zaalbar (I hate wookies), Vrook (no need explanation), Vandar (he dares to be Yoda's clone), Revan (if DS), JarJar (extra cameo appearance), and Kreia (she looks just ugly)

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

I would gladly kill HK47 (my first target), Juhani again (this bitch should die every day), Zaalbar (I hate wookies), Vrook (no need explanation), Vandar (he dares to be Yoda's clone), Revan (if DS), JarJar (extra cameo appearance), and Kreia (she looks just ugly)

I will now begin praying for your immortal soul

No prob bout JarJar and Vrook but the others, really.

Bastila should return for sure, as i hav already stated. So should Revan.

We already know HK-47 and T3-M4 r in, so i am happy bout that

Other possible cameos would come from Carth. (who u might meet on Telos)

Jolee, who i would like to see at least once.

Zaalbar and Mission may come into it. Though if they do, it will most likely only be in a very small cameo.

Canderous seems to be a definate, since no matter what u do in original, he survives.

Juhuni i do not think will return, since her story seems done.

Edited by KOTORFanactic

I hope they kill Bastila off in a cutscene where she's fighting an ewok just to see how Nur Ab Sal reacts. :)

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I hope they kill Bastila off in a cutscene where she's fighting an ewok just to see how Nur Ab Sal reacts. 

Or even better have her been killed by a gangan

Wrrr :angry:

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

I hope they kill Bastila off in a cutscene where she's fighting an ewok just to see how Nur Ab Sal reacts.

Or even better have her been killed by a gangan

I hope u both die horribly for insulting Bastila

If she dies, u 2 will follow

(Joking, or am I)

She should return. I am stating again.

It seems likely she will return, how, i do not know, but i am very certain she will be in TSL.

(Just my thoughts)