Should Bastila Return?

Should Bastila Return?  

286 members have voted

1. 1. Should Bastila Return?

• Yes, she should be an active party member again
    • Yes, but she should only make a cameo, and should not be an active party member
    • No, she shouldn't be in at all
    • I don't really care

You had the choice of killing her or reedeming on the sf if you were ls. :blink:

Wow...I completely missed that one. I just was never willing to kill her b/c I (unlike a fair amount of you apparently) really did like Bastilla's character and wanted her by my side (and in my bed).

w00t. Amen to THAT! I don't care what anyone says, Bastila is hot and she owned as a character in KotOR.

Yes, LA was working on K3, but due to downsizing, had to let go of the team that was working on it. I have no doubt that LA will recommence with work on it, as it's turned into quite the cash cow. Although I haven't heard of it being the "final" installment in KoTOR.

And I believe that the Q&A at the beginning of the game will take the place of having to choose a save file, in that it will dictate what characters from K1 will be appearing, among other things.

Bastila returning would be interesting to say the least. My first question would be, of course, "Why aren't you with Revan?!"

Never assume malice when stupidity is to blame.

Jennifer Hale's voice is enough to make me want to see her return. But her character did get on my nerves from time to time.

Was LucasArts working on KOTOR:3 as an internal project?

If they're going to make cutbacks, that is not a game to cutback on since it's such a cash-cow.

I know LA wanted to expand past Star Wars titles and develop other projects. Gladius looked promising, but most stores didn't even have it in stock, and they failed to advertise it.

I think she should most definitely be back in. She was the most interesting character in the game, made all the moreso because she was terribly flawed but with a good heart. The actress who did her voice was also the best of the group, in my opinion anyway. Quite frankly I'd be contented if she was the ONLY one of them who returned, such was her effectiveness as a character. I don't even think she would have to be a love interest again; perhaps her heart lies with Revan still. In any event, she should definitely be brought back, at least for the light side and depending on what you say at the beginning (I'd imagine, since you might have killed her <_< ).

I dont really care i just want a cool story and memorable char.

Btw i have a queston that i never got answered where is Ian In fallout2 there is a guy in new reno who state that he is back but... where ?

No, thanks. Unless Obsidian raises her IQ by about 100 points from the 20 she had in K1. Even then, I think it's time for the developers to ease up on those rubber dolls in the games. I mean, Bastila was bad enough, but just look at Mira. Makes me sick...

Bastila should only be in KOTORII if you get to kill the annoying B***H.

:angry: :angry:

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

I don't want a whole lot of the KOTOR party-members as party-members in KOTOR:TSL. I think Obsidian is capable of making fully-fleshed out NPCs with their own new stories. I'd rather see a plethora of those than rehash NPCs that didn't wow me the first time.

• 2 weeks later...
so again, how's the game supposed to know Revan's appearance?

Not hard to do. You just tell the game what Revan looked like in the Q/A-session at the start of the game. Not that i think they'll be bringing him/her back for anything more than a cameo.

Mike Gallo also stated that NPC's you meet will depend on what you tell the game about the events of KotOR.

People want to see their favorite characters again. It isn't a crime.

i want bastilla and reven 2 b in the game if u had them both ls frm the first game bastillas battle meditation and reven was jus the strongest jedi in the galaxy your new pc would not b needed. Unless they are injured or captured or dissapear at the hands of the sith and you are sent 2 find them or discover what happened to them?? wot do pplthink of that i no it is quite far fetched but im jus typin the stuff as soon as it comes in my head.

That could be part of the main plot find out the fate of bastilla and reven. if you had them dark side then you find out y they are no longer the rulers of the sith and if u did it ls and u saved bastilla u find out y they r no longer protectin the republic. the way u went in the first game is found in the q&a session at the start of KOTOR 2 so this could b a way of including bastilla and reven?? B)

We should see Bastila return. Only in a cameo.

I realise some people hate her, what with the costant rants of "Bastila is the most annoying..." and "I hate her, i killed her in the original." and the like.

However, she was one of the central characters in the original. I dont know if these guys who hate Bastila noticed, but KOTOR revolved around Revan and Bastila (also Carth, but in more of a secondary role). It concentrates on the story of the bond between Revan and Bastila.

I hav already said in another post that Revan would return (again only in a cameo), and if Revan returns, then it is almost, if not totally certain, that Bastila will return.

Of course, u decide if Bastila survives through KOTOR at the start of KOTOR2, with the questions that u r asked, but that is another matter. And dont giv some rant about. "U idiot, how can u say this, Bastila is an annoying..."garbage. I like Bastila. Whenever i played through the original, i always played male (yes i am male) and always did the romance angle. (There I said it.)

Happy torture for waiting for the game/info on it. I know i'm being tortured.

(O, dear, i think i just lost my sanity).

Edited by KOTORFanactic