Should Bastila Return?

Should Bastila Return?  

286 members have voted

1. 1. Should Bastila Return?

• Yes, she should be an active party member again
    • Yes, but she should only make a cameo, and should not be an active party member
    • No, she shouldn't be in at all
    • I don't really care

She betrayed me and now she's dead...I dont want to ever see her again..ever. I have no doubt that Obsidian has the capability of creating new, equally entertaining characters than rehasing old ones...especially if they could possibly have died in the old game...and she did...she did.. :huh: Muwahaahaahaahaa..........Muwahaahaahaahaa..

People who killed her should just have the option not to see her in their game, depending on what they choose for those questions about KOTOR1....

Otherwise she should have a cameo, maybe give a quest or two.... Having Bastila as party member can only be done towards the end of the game, unless they lower her level (she is at least 16+ at the end of KOTOR)

People who killed her should just have the option not to see her in their game, depending on what they choose for those questions about KOTOR1....

Otherwise she should have a cameo, maybe give a quest or two.... Having Bastila as party member can only be done towards the end of the game, unless they lower her level (she is at least 16+ at the end of KOTOR)

What's the point?

What's the point?

All the NPCs are at least lvl 16+ at the end of the game o:)

PRIUS FLAMMIS COMBUSTA QUAM ARMIS NUMANCIA VICTA

Whats the point of having her dead?

Because she could have died in the last game, right? They should just move on..don't get me wrong, I liked her character...it fit the story. But I don't want to have the same characters running around for no reason other than nostalgia.

Id love to see bastila again just wonder how they would make it happen without making it sorta stupid, trailer says there only you left of the possible jedi's and master i assume, that youd choose the fate of the galaxy.

But if old characters remain i fail to see how it can be possible that your the only one left, surely if the Sith leader can sense force in a char thats hardly connected to the force he should be able to in character thats fully trained jedi's somewhere i seem to question logic, but i guess it to wait and find when it out.

Because she could have died in the last game, right? They should just move on..don't get me wrong, I liked her character...it fit the story. But I don't want to have the same characters running around for no reason other than nostalgia.

Id love to see bastila again just wonder how they would make it happen without making it sorta stupid, trailer says there only you left of the possible jedi's and master i assume, that youd choose the fate of the galaxy.

But if old characters remain i fail to see how it can be possible that your the only one left, surely if the Sith leader can sense force in a char thats hardly connected to the force he should be able to in character thats fully trained jedi's somewhere i seem to question logic, but i guess it to wait and find when it out.

You are beleived to be the last jedi left, does not mean that you are. Infact you are not even part of the jedi order in the beginning of the game.

I think they made it pretty clear that you will infact meet other jedi. Even the girl on the poster is a jedi (Artis). One of the first people you meet (Kreia) is a jedi or atleast a force user if you will.

Bastila could have died, but she could have lived. Infact there is only one scenario where she dies. If she is dead in KOTOR2, they better come up with a good story as to how. Otherwise, if they just hit you in the face with it out of nowhere, I for one would be disapointed. It will mean that my effort to save her was basically meaningless and probably the vast majority did save her. Look at the vote above....

You are beleived to be the last jedi left, does not mean that you are. Infact you are not even part of the jedi order in the beginning of the game.

I think they made it pretty clear that you will infact meet other jedi. Even the girl on the poster is a jedi (Artis). One of the first people you meet (Kreia) is a jedi or atleast a force user if you will.

Bastila could have died, but she could have lived. Infact there is only one scenario where she dies. If she is dead in KOTOR2, they better come up with a good story as to how. Otherwise, if they just hit you in the face with it out of nowhere, I for one would be disapointed. It will mean that my effort to save her was basically meaningless and probably the vast majority did save her. Look at the vote above....

But still it doesnt make sense a sith lord can sense a character hardly connected do the force and not other jedi's alive does it, in trailer the Sith lord says he assume all jedi's been wiped out but somehow he still manage to sense force in someone hardly connected to the force, probally even in another planet than himself, it just doesnt make sense in my opion thats all.

But intro however still rocks despite that :cool:

EDIT: Well who knows one might be connected to him somehow, that would explain it thou, like Vader being able to sense luke thou his far away because they have a bond.

The whole "sensing" thing does not have much concrete explanation to it. Sometimes you have people "sensing" eachother being on the same planet, othertimes they cant do the same being in the same building.

In the trailer he sais something like: "We have all but destroyed the jedi knights". Which could imply they destroyed the organization and not every single individual.

In the original movie, the jedi were beleived to be destroyed, even none existant. Vader was refered to as "The last of his kind". Yet Yoda was still around and so was Kenobi. Vader stood face to face with his own daughter Leia, yet could not tell she is force sensetive.

In KOTOR1 even the sith at the base on Taris, who didn't even have a lightsaber recognized the PC as being strong in the force. Yet Malak could not "sense" you are on the Star Forge untill someone came in and told him.

So the whole "sense" thing does not really mean much.

From what i gather old characters or some at least will return as Cameons, but from what i understand Revan wont, seem to recall someone saying he dissappeared out into the outer rim, and no one knows what happened to him.

But it would be fun to discover thou.