Strong hints that more than T3-M4....

75 members have voted

1. 1. Strong hints that more than T3-M4....

• Bastila
    • Yuthura Ban
    • Master Vandar
    • Carth
    • HK-47
    • Jolee
    • Master Uthar
    • Canderous
    • Mission
    • Zaalbar

remember, via dialogue options, Canderous could appear to be sick of fighting and killing. If he comes back, cameo or otherwise, he could be a big softy.

I seriously doubt Canderous would be a big softy. Canderous was haunted by his past towards the end of KOTOR that is true enough but that doesn't mean Canderous would up and become Buddhist. Canderous is a warrior, fighting is all he really knows. Whether or not he now fights for the sake of others or purely for the glory of battle which is the old Mandalorian way reamains to be seen. Just because somebody has a new outlook on life doesn't mean they arn't still effected by their past experiences. Some scars run deep and can take a life time to truly heal.

Cheers!

I don't see why everyone loved HK so much in the first game. He had his moments, but he wasn't THAT funny, and after awhile he got annoying, in my opinion. I'd much rather the 10-NPC thing (even though I know it's a little more) not be filled by droids, but by much more interesting characters that do more than crack bad jokes and do random bleeps at the PC <_<

Canderous, I actually liked him. I'd like to see him again, it would be awesome if he was the new mandalore, as OrganisedChaos said. He actually had a lot of depth and warmed up to your character pretty fast, which was unexpected. In addition, he was a total badass. Sounds good!

I think Bastila not appearing would be a much more mysterious and interesting reference to the first Kotor, she has a bond with Revan, she's sticking with him. No one is sure where she is...It's much more haunting, in a sense. If she just showed up saying "HEY GUYS!" it would probably bring up more questions than answers. Something which I think would be VERY cool, is if you chose the dark side ending, and let's say you beat the final boss, and after that Revan shows up from behind the shadows with Bastila, or something similar to that. First you have to kill Bastila, then you have to kill Revan...It would be very dramatic!

Mission...The only thing she had going for her was she was the most attractive twi'lek in the whole game...Do some modifications to Yuthura's face so she's not the "generic" twi'lek, and you can accomplish the physical features without having to put up with Mission...Zaalbar, I KNOW we won't be seeing him again, if we do it'll be a very small cameo. He wasn't exactly a "beloved" character, and he tried too hard...

Juhani was a cool cat, (no pun intended) and I think she'd work, but as a cameo appearence only to tie up loose ends and see how she's doing, nothing more.

As for Master Uthar? I can't really picture him leaving the academy even IF he was alive, and he didn't seem too terribly interesting, and I think even a cameo would be kind of weird. Master Vandar? Don't really care about him, if he shows up, great.

Carth...Cameo on Telos, PLEASE OBSIDIAN, NOTHING MORE! But Dustil seems like he has great potential for an NPC...They already made a unique face for him in Kotor, and gave him some backround information. We're going to Telos, so why not?

I don't think Jolee should appear. He was almost like a mentor to your character, and to have him be gone makes his character more powerful in the first Kotor, in my opinion.

*Ahem*...Yuthura... :ph34r:....YUTHURA!!! Out of all of these characters, she is the coolest! We have to have Yuthura! I don't care if she could die in the first one, she was a well-liked character and should STILL be in Kotor 2!! Her and Dustil Onasi are the only ones I really care about, having both of them would be perfect...

I killed Yathura every single time I played the game.

And my bets are on Canderous and Bastila. Although the latter is tough to gauge. Regardless of which ending you chose in the first game, her character was still complex. Bastila has the obvious ties to Revan so her appearance in this game will most likely be dictated by your answers at the game's start. It's hard for me to imagine any kind of a sequel to KOTOR without mentioning or showing the one character that many gamers felt was actually the main character from the first game.

As for HK, aside from some laugh-out-loud jokes and puns, he was kind of useless. I rarely bought him on Tatooine. It was much funner to go into the Sand People enclave and just wipe them all out. You don't get DS points for doing it if you're trying to play LS (at least I don't think - I can't remember). He was a terrible combatant.

Carth...instant Sith Lord if he pops up.

Dustil...now THIS is who I want to see.

Dustil...now THIS is who I want to see.

I knew I forgot someone.

There were only ten slots, so I had to pick and choose; I had the feeling I was missing an important character (other than Juhani)....

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

I voted for Carth for two reasons:

1-We get to visit Telos, his homeworld, so it'd be rather cool if we met up with him as he's helping a resistance force fight on his tattered homeworld.

2-People seem to hate him so much, I'd love to see him back just to piss them off :D

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Carth, for a great war leader, was just plain soppy. He wouldn't even let me mug that sod on Taris. I mean, the guy gets blasted on the planet so all those credits go to waste. Meddler. Because Telos is featured the chances of seeing Carth are very high, and while he was annoying his character was well performed.

Ordo was a fun guy. Him and HK telling you to kill stuff never ceases to appeal. Perhaps have him and his Bassilisk War Droid? :D

Mission was annoying. Perhaps she was the only Twi-lek I can remember in the game who didnt have thighs the size of the death star, but she was still irritating. If there has to be a Twi in Kotor2, let it be the sith woman, Yuthara.

HK only ended up on Tatooine after Revan was assumed dead. Without contrary evidence the Bot got sold. He was funny, his combat was semi-useless, but I liked his dialogue and goading enough.

Juhani should be killed on general principles. She annoyed the hell out of me, so much so that I have never actually done her side-quest or even chatted to her very much since her rediculous accent and whiney mantra irritated the hell out of me. She dies on every occasion and as a Sith she suffered from Lack of Vision. She was too easily swayed.

I can't say I was inspired by anyone on Dathomir, and since the planet was blasted, I'd like to considder they're all so much force sensitive toast.

Jolee should go back to hermitage, since he only went back into action to help Revan redeem himself (or manifest his destiny as Sith Lord).

Bastila-Revan, if they don't make at least a Cameo I'll be dissapointed. Bastila's revolving door relationship with the Dark side is entertaining, and Revan doesn't seem like the kind to dissapear from the Galaxy after saving it twice (mandalorian war & malak).

It doesn't sound like who returns and who doesn't is as dependent on "chances" of death or importance to the FIRST game as people thought. If the specified character has an important role in the SECOND game, (or can have) they'll definitely ask about them, and your choices will select who goes in. It just makes more sense to narrow the field of cameo's/returns to your party by relevance to the sequel's plotline than chances that person survived or died, and that sounds like what they're doing anyway - taking implications from the words of the dev's in the most recent interviews/features on this game.

I suspect they'll all also be thinking more along the lines of continuing this now two-part series when they decide who returns in this sequel. In other words, while they may dilapidate the more commonly considered annoying traits of characters, the fact that they were annoying to many won't stop them, sadly.

Dathomir... err, Dantooine? Or some planet I managed to miss all 7 times I played through the game (heh)?

I'd like to know how Jolee turned out. I can't imagine he would completely return to being a hermit, ever, though if you were writing him you'd probably just write him as a tired old man with no more depth than that (lack of sympathy does breed lack of understanding, believe it or not, even if you were neutral and even if you're intelligent). Still, I don't see him returning to your party - maybe a cameo. It would be nice to speak to him, even if I'm not the same person.

more later, I guess. I should just get this posted for now.

Not to mention that he was the best youth warrior in his clan. No one had harnessed the power of the bassilisk war droids sooner than he had. Except for Mandalore , of course.

Everyone wants to see Canderous back...I say let's see Canderous back with a Bassilisk war droid kicking some ***.

iceman1731.jpg

Wow. Poor Master Vandar; nobody loves him.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Canderous will show. Let's examine the facts:

-He can't be killed, maimed, or otherwise disposed of in the original Knights.

-You're a Mandelorian war veteran in part 2, so's Canderous.

-I'm the Master of All; I'm always right. :rolleyes:

->The guy has to make an entrance, or at least kick in a door for you

and assault something, shouting various insults, before moving on his way.

^If Carth shows up, I'll show him

the business end of my wookie stick.  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

Your starting to scare me, but if that means what I think it means then Carth will probably like it. :ph34r:

iceman1731.jpg

Yeah so what if I got dathomir and dantooine mixed up they, like, star with the same letter or something.

*puts nightcleaver on the list*

Carth is not going to just die peacefully, he's some big-old pilot in the republic fleet so he'll probably get back to that.

Bassilisk war droid. I wonder if I can part-exchange the ebon hawk for one...

I think HK and Canderous will be back. i'm not too keen on T3 being in the game he was kinda crap and had no personallity but they are supposed to be making him better!

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

R2D2 had personality!!!

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Yuthura was nice but her role was not as big enough + she can die!

Yeah, but she could get better.

Or maybe she was just playing dead. One of the new force powers...

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

R2D2 had personality!!!

Indeed he did, but a fresh new personality would be more welcomed in T3's case (other than just a cpoy+paste one).

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy