Full party composition

Um... Kreia is a Cathar not a human right?

I think that is the current belief. ;)

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

question??

with the love interest if you can have two if the other one finds out or sees you two timing not that theres anything wrong with that will the other love interest attack the other one just curious cause i totally hated when that happened in the sims.

"2 girls for every boy" :blink:

Has it really been "Unofficially" confirmed, that Canderous is the guy in the big Sith armor? Or are you just speculating. I've never heard it.

Canderous = silver armour guy is simply speculation on my part based on:

1) Similar build

2) rumour Canderous is in party

3) Silver Armour apparently party member (not a place holder because they feature in the trailer)

4) Siver Armour probably not a Force user

5) All other party slots used up

The apprentice thing was when I and a few others where speculating about the party member affected by class and gender and we suggested that is was an apprentice, one of the developers said something like "you wouldn't be far from the mark". Unfortunately I can't find the original thread.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

question??

with the love interest if you can have two if the other one finds out or sees you two timing not that theres anything wrong with that will the other love interest attack the other one just curious cause i totally hated when that happened in the sims.

"2 girls for every boy" 

catfight happening? :D

7) Canderous Odo: Mandalorian human male soldier (now wears silver armour)

:wub: Male Zabrek soldier

I think the "Zabrek soldier" is the "silver armor guy" with a new skin and head, although I could be wrong, however a dev did say that the S.A.G. hasn't looked like he did in the vid for a long time now.

:) Male Zabrek soldier

I think the "Zabrek soldier" is the "silver armor guy" with a new skin and head, although I could be wrong, however a dev did say that the S.A.G. hasn't looked like he did in the vid for a long time now.

Are you sure he didn't just mean the armour had been redesigned? The way the character was emphesised in the trailer looked like he was important.

Tha Zarbrek looked like a completly different sort of character to me. An engineer or dock worker or something. I only suggested he was a soldier because he appears to have a heavy weapon and Canderous, being 20th level, may only be avalable late in the game.

At a guess the Zarbrek is the character with the "pet".

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

So what is the maximum level we can reach in KOTOR II now?

All we know: More than 20.

Speculation: cap raised to 30, but only likely to reach about 25 unless you do eveything and fight respawns repeatedly.

Reasoning:

Jedi base class special powers max out at 12th level, so will probably get prestege class at about this point, wich will probably be about half way through the game.

It would be fun to be able to reach level 40 or have unlimited number of levels. In a real world people have unlimited possibilities of self-improvement

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

It would be fun to be able to reach level 40 or have unlimited number of levels. In a real world people have unlimited possibilities of self-improvement

But since there is a finite number of feats and force powers there has to be a cap before the character runs out of choices.

Reaching level 40 would only be fun if TSL was considerably more than twice as long as KotOR. I prefer to be immersed in the story, not leveling up every 10 minutes.

• 1 month later...
There seems to be enough data (and unrefuted rumour) floating around to make a reasonable guess at the full party composition.

1) Atton Rand: human male scoundrel

2) Kreia: human female jedi consular

3) Mira: human female scout

4) T3: utility droid

5) HK: protocol/assassin droid

6) Atris: human female jedi guardian from Onderon

:rolleyes: Male Zabrek soldier

9) Male non-human jedi sentinal

10) Your apprentice/padawan (1 of 4: male or female sith or male or female jedi)

The romance is with your apprentice.

I thought I would reserect my old topic in light of new data.

6) Atris: human female jedi guardian from Onderon or Visas Marr: human female Krath from Onderon

7) Mandalore (AKA Canderous Odo): Human Soldier

:thumbsup: Bao Dur: Male Zabrek Droid Building Cyborg

9) Male Wookiee Jedi Sentinal

10) Your Handmaiden or Diciple

There seems to be enough data (and unrefuted rumour) floating around to make a reasonable guess at the full party composition.

6) Atris: human female jedi guardian from Onderon

:thumbsup: Male Zabrek soldier

9) Male non-human jedi sentinal

10) Your apprentice/padawan (1 of 4: male or female sith or male or female jedi)

The romance is with your apprentice.

I thought I would reserect my old topic in light of new data.

6) Atris: human female jedi guardian from Onderon or Visas Marr: human female Krath from Onderon

7) Mandalore (AKA Canderous Odo): Human Soldier

:geek: Bao Dur: Male Zabrek Droid Building Cyborg

9) Male Wookiee Jedi Sentinal

10) Your Handmaiden (Sith) or Diciple (Jedi)

11) Visas Marr :rolleyes:

manthing2.jpg

Visas Marr already mentioned.

It is confirmed that there are 10 slots and 13 characters.

There are 2 ways this could work:

8 fixed characters and 2 slots with 2 choices or

9 fixed slots and 1 slot with 4 choices.