Full party composition

I thought it was intended for Atton Rand to be a romance prospect for females?? Does this mean the apprentice(s) is not the romance interest?

I get the feeling handmaiden and disciple could be together in the same party or Visas Marr and disciple but not handmaiden and Visas Marr based on the wallpapers available. So technically Akari saying you can't have all three together in the same party would be correct.

As for 12 NPCs for 10 slots, I have a feeling we are supposed to lose Kreia at some point in the game (maybe mid-game) and get a high level NPC (probably another Jedi to replace her). With your PC, your apprentice, Atris and the Wookie (can anybody confirm that the furball is a Jedi sentinel??) that is an awful lot of Jedis already.

OR if I was to think from the two wallpapers available. Maybe handmaiden evolves into Atris (her hair gets longer and she becomes more confident looking/cooler) while Visas Marr evolves into Masked Sith whatever (no eyeballs to see either LOL).

I thought it was intended for Atton Rand to be a romance prospect for females?? Does this mean the apprentice(s) is not the romance interest?

Didn't the devs say earlier that there wouldn't be any heavy romance like K1 had but there might be some light romance???

There seems to be enough data (and unrefuted rumour) floating around to make a reasonable guess at the full party composition.

1) Atton Rand: human male scoundrel

2) Kreia: human female jedi consular

3) Mira: human female scout

4) T3: utility droid

5) HK: protocol/assassin droid

6) Atris: human female jedi guardian from Onderon

7) Canderous Odo: Mandalorian human male soldier (now wears silver armour)

:thumbsup: Male Zabrek soldier

9) Male non-human jedi sentinal

10) Your apprentice/padawan (1 of 4: male or female sith or male or female jedi)

The romance is with your apprentice.

Mira is a bounty hunter! :D

Dude I have never heard of Jedi Wookies in Star Wars.....KOTOR turned me back into a star wars fan after years of disliking it....but if KOTOR 2 makes a Jedi Wookie It will disgrace the series forever!

FOREVER I TELL U!

Im not a wookie fan in general, and I only like star wars becuase of teh Jedi/Sith Force HOly War, I think its cool.....but if they make a creature such as a wookie a jedi...well then.....f u c k.....

It said in the original Mira profile that she was a Bounty Hunter Scout.

The stuff about Atris being from Onderon and the Wookiee jedi was just guesswork. There is no reason for wookiees not to be jedi though.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

Phew... nice save Adam

A Jedi wookiee would of stopped me from getting the game lol

Why? Who is to say that wookies could not make outstanding jedi. Especially since they are already very passive and only become aggressive when they get pushed into it. :p Hmmmm. Sounds like jedi traits.

Yes there is...

If you want more details ask but there are valid ones in the SW universe that say why they cant be.

So why is there a wookiee jedi in the NJO novel series?

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

I too am curious why a wookie cn't be a jedi. I think that would make a more interesting character then just a plain vanilla, Going to rip the arms off of someone and roar every five min. wookie :luck:

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I too am curious why a wookie cn't be a jedi. I think that would make a more interesting character then just a plain vanilla, Going to rip the arms off of someone and roar every five min. wookie :sorcerer:

Exactly. I could see a wookie as either a jedi gaurdian or a jedi sentinel. Not so much a consular. And maybe have specific clothing and armor for wookies.

For me it depends... iof the wookie is a jedi and is disciplined and mindful.. then a jedie wookie isn't as annoying.

But if it's a goofy wookie jedi with lame Zaalbar stories and stuff then it'll be 5x more annoying then Zaalbar was.

Like any living creature can be a jedi if they have enough of those... (i forget what they're called.) in their body/bloodstream.

The only thing I never got is why there is a Jedi Droid in the enclave on Dantooine... when the force is drawn through living organisms.

For me it depends... iof the wookie is a jedi and is disciplined and mindful.. then a jedie wookie isn't as annoying.

But if it's a goofy wookie jedi with lame Zaalbar stories and stuff then it'll be 5x more annoying then Zaalbar was.

Like any living creature can be a jedi if they have enough of those... (i forget what they're called.) in their body/bloodstream.

The only thing I never got is why there is a Jedi Droid in the enclave on Dantooine... when the force is drawn through living organisms.

Agreed. Most of the wookies in KOTOR seemed to be quite mindful and disciplined. The thing that I didn't like about Zaalbar is that he was very indecisive and way too emotional for a wookie. He did not seem to be very sure of himself either. I mean you have to literally tell him to choose between his brother and father. Very annoying in that respect.

The wookie thing is it confirmed? It's going very NJO like lowbacca (a relative of the famous droid arming one Chewbacca), who in my opinion kicked ass because he was self controlled and a genius at bio-tech (coming from kashyyk after all!) Also the character slots seems to be in the vain of BG or NWN were you can pick and choose characters but they stay at certain points untill swaped!

By the way I missed the debt on Bao Dur's arm what's it supposed to be?

lowie was introduced in the young jedi knights series i believe. and he is a valid character. he is real (in the sw universe).

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

Yes there is...

If you want more details ask but there are valid ones in the SW universe that say why they cant be.

Because NJO is abunch of CRAP! So are MOST of the novels that take place after the Old Trilogy......KOTOR is one of the rarely well done EU from Star Wars

Yes there is...

Because NJO is abunch of CRAP! So are MOST of the novels that take place after the Old Trilogy......KOTOR is one of the rarely well done EU from Star Wars

Oh God! Were going back to this argument again are we? NJO isn't crap but it's not the best star wars books I've read, People like Troy Denning (who had the balls to write about the republic actually losing!) as well as Arron Allston desreve credit for there work! The Vong arn't the greatest enemy that the knights have faced (in fact they can be quite chessey) but they are worth a read

Though they don't come close to KOTOR!

Yes there is...

I never said the novels where any good, but they are officially part of the Star Wars EU, as is KotOR, therefore in the EU wookiees can be jedi.

The Force flows through all living things, therfore and sentient organic being could have the potential to be a jedi (unless cut off from the Living Force by deliberate intervention like the Yuzan Vong).

On Zalibaar, I'm sure wookiees produce week willed, indicisive and over-emotional individuals just as other races do. It doesn't mean I have to like them.