Is Mira Ugly?

Is Mira Ugly?  

148 members have voted

1. 1. Is Mira Ugly?

• Yes
    • No

It probably isn't actually that hard to adjust the geometry of her face once it has been done. Doing some nips and tucks and playing around with the verticies could probably make things look better in a fairly short amount of time.

Mayby you can.... dress her a little better.

!? Why mention her clothign all of sudden? While I may have a very small complainment about how she looks compared to the concept art, I don't belive that there's anything wrong about her clothing <_<

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

Mayby you can.... dress her a little better.

!? Why mention her clothign all of sudden? While I may have a very small complainment about how she looks compared to the concept art, I don't belive that there's anything wrong about her clothing <_<

Actually, I know what he's talking about, the shoulder plates were alot better in the concept art...more curvy, form fitting, I imagine they'd fit better and offer more glancing protection like that too. But the new ones are squarish rectangular polygonal things that stick six inches off of her profile! :lol:

@Maria: Darn you for catching Craigeyboy's slip before me! I was gonna have a field day with that one! :blink: <reminds her it is now Spellmar>

Actually, I know what he's talking about, the shoulder plates were alot better in the concept art...more curvy, form fitting, I imagine they'd fit better and offer more glancing protection like that too.  But the new ones are squarish rectangular polygonal things that stick six inches off of her profile!  :lol: 

Ah, if it's her shoulder plates, then I can agree :p . Those doesn't look that well as they are now, at least not compared to the original.

IN YOUR FACE, DARK WANDERER!  :blink:

*sends some lightning in The_Prodigal_Knight's way* :(

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

Devs, how could this topic avoid your all-knowing glance?

Have you no free time?

Could somebody spell out wheteher the screenshot

at lucasarts.com is a final product?

We're your consumers and we're making suggestions!

Isn't that what this forum is for? Devs, we're listening...

Are you there??? :unsure: