Lightsaber Color

What is your preferred lightsaber color?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. What is your preferred lightsaber color?

• Blue
    • Green
    • Red
    • Yellow
    • Violet
    • White
    • Silver
    • Pink
    • Some other color (that you hope will be in KOTOR2)
    • I have no preference

I like Violet for two reasons:

1. Its seems like the only neutral Jedi color. Why? Blue is usually used to represent the Light Side of the Force; Red is used to represent the Dark Side of the Force. Combine both colors and you'll get Violet. ;)

2. Violet is the lightsaber color used by Mace Windu. ;)

Mostly, I'll be satisfied with the Heart of the Guardian-like orange form KotOR I. Although a blacklight saber and a black lightsaber are both cool as well. For those who do not know the difference, a 'blacklight saber' is a blacklight-style purple lightsaber and the 'black lightsaber' is a black bladed lightaber. Although you have to think, if black is the absence of light, how can a lightsaber be black? I suppose we would have a 'voidsaber'...

Mostly, I'll be satisfied with the Heart of the Guardian-like orange form KotOR I. Although a blacklight saber and a black lightsaber are both cool as well. For those who do not know the difference, a 'blacklight saber' is a blacklight-style purple lightsaber and the 'black lightsaber' is a black bladed lightaber. Although you have to think, if black is the absence of light, how can a lightsaber be black? I suppose we would have a 'voidsaber'...

maybe in all of those thosands of years we could of proved ourselves wrong and advanced far enugh to find some kind of black light. i dunno.

or could be a tool of ultimate evil or something.

oh and to the persone that said rainbow-couldn't be possable b/c all colors combined make white.

i always play with green in kotor 1..blue was just too white on the inside and now and again would switch to purple because its nice and bright like green.

btw those of you hoping for a black saber may find its a bit impossible..darkness is the absence of light which sort of defeats the purpose of LIGHTsabers and also if there were balck sabers why dont the sith lords use them?

im hoping im wrong about this since black sabers would be uber cool to have in kotor 2

• 2 weeks later...

GoA is right, if samuel L. Jackson uses violet than its bad A$$

BTW Black is not only the ABSENCE of light einstein, it is also the absorbtion of it, and a lightsabre is a made up item so lets not get into"ooo a black one is nto realistic!!!!" argument. K? :ph34r:

Dark purple bordering black is possible however, which in turn would have white on the inside, a black middle glow and a dark purple haze around it.

Something like a normal violet crystal perverted by the darkside so it turned black as his/her (Sith Lord or similar) heart, type theme thingie

BTW Black is not only the ABSENCE of light einstein, it is also the absorbtion of it, and a lightsabre is a made up item so lets not get into"ooo a black one is nto realistic!!!!" argument. K?  :ph34r:

Okay, not a bad idea, anti-Einstein! You'd like a lightsaber which absorbs itself.

But what about stealth-lightsabers, anti-lightsabers, pseudo-lightsabers, matter-lightsabers and rainbow-lightsabers...? These are on MY wish list, hehe :rolleyes:

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he