Mira profile!

Shes not looking any better in the concept art.

"For ourselves, we shall not trouble you with specious pretences- either of how we have a right to our empire because we overthrew the Mede, or are now attacking you because of wrong that you have done us- and make a long speech which would not be believed; and in return we hope that you, instead of thinking to influence us by saying that you did not join the Lacedaemonians, although their colonists, or that you have done us no wrong, will aim at what is feasible, holding in view the real sentiments of us both; since you know as well as we do that right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."

That's why there are so many problems in the world.

In the original KOTOR, none of the characters were ugly regardless of their charisma. All people were idealized in a sense. I personally liked this and wished it were done with better graphics if possible.

When did Sandra Bernhard get involved with video games?

:D :D :D

Yeah no doubt man. If she looks like that in the game I am buying her a mask asap. Hopefully she will be good in a fight; I know during combat I will take her mask off and watch my enemies flee in terror before me.

Cheers!

She's bad but not that bad. I'm sure they'll improve her before it comes out. I for one would like to see some of these characters in a good FMV mode, and then they'd look good. The game should have more FMVs, longer FMVs, more unique FMVs, and FMVs with the characters in them.

I think she looks fine in the concept art - attractive in a dark way. You can't really make out her face, but she doesn't have a huge jaw in horse lips in the concept art. Or do you think she does?

Exactly. She looks fine. Quit yer bitchin'

FMVs are time consuming and expensive.

But some of the FMV is being done by Lucasarts. Since this is a different team of people more FMV can be added without increasing the development time.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!