KOTOR II Characters

Guest Michael Chu
No one is considering the option that Akari is a cyborg from the future sent to kill us all?

Sheesh.  What would you guys do without me?

Back on topic.  Akari, I know this falls along a development side, but do you know what the intent was in having so many characters recruitable?  Did the team feel that they could match the character development in the first game (if not improve upon it) and still has so many characters?

Don't worry, we're not adding companions just for the sake of having more portraits available in your party selection screen. They'll all be unique characters that you'll grow to love and hate (and we hope you'll arrive at a special place with them: spiritually, ecumenically, and grammatically!) through the course of your merry Star Wars adventure. :)

I can also more or less guarantee you that it won't be like Chrono Cross. Though I'm always tempted by one of those accents in particular. WhaCHA think? :wub:

I think I have worked out what is happening here.

When you aquare one of the 6 "prestege" classes you will be assigned a Padawan Learner/Sith Apprentice depending on your choice of class and your gender (it has been mentioned that gender is a factor in interviews). You will of course have to work hard to keep your student alive!

This gives us 9 "normal" npc companions (although I doubt Kriea will make it to the end of the first reel), plus 1 out of possibly as many as 12 different students.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

Will any of the characters be Gungans, or say "Yipee" an inordinate number of times?

Gee Wiz! Me-sa Hopin' so!

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

Guest Michael Chu
Micheal Chu do you guys have a rough number on how many party chracters will be aliens and how many will be humans?

Yes, but unfortunately, you'll just to have to PAFO. :)

Micheal Chu do you guys have a rough number on how many party chracters will be aliens and how many will be humans?

Yes, but unfortunately, you'll just to have to PAFO. :p

Perhaps I'm merely ignorant of internet lingo but what is PAFO? :ph34r:

Yes, but unfortunately, you'll just to have to PAFO. :p

Perhaps I'm merely ignorant of internet lingo but what is PAFO? :ph34r:

Yes, please do tell...

Probable Aliens Forty One.

Guest Michael Chu

You know how authors always have that twinkle in their eyes when they get asked about the plot of future books, and they say RAFO? Well this is RAFO short one little line on the R.

(RAFO = Read and Find Out)