Anyone have a clue who that white-haired woman is?

That would be dorky.

Someone said her name was slipped a while back - a lot of people actually, though maybe just because they heard it from the few that saw it. At the time her name was something like "Atris". That said, I seriously doubt they'd put a cameo appearance as the cover right under our noses without being blatant about it. IF it is Bastila, *I* think that says some very bad things about the new plot... maybe TOO derivative...

That said, I should add they haven't truly specified who will end up in your party (during any period of the game) - they've only mentioned T3 and left it pretty open for other cameos(as your party).

I don't think it's Bastila, she may appear in the game if it's true what the devs say about your decisions on how the first game ended dictating who shows up and who's in your party in this one. I find it kind of interesting that your character supposedly tells the game how the first one ended since it has been made extensively clear that the player never took part in the events of the first game since he/she was banished out there somewhere.

I hope that the "white haired woman" is just an artist rendition of Kreia because I find it redundant and extremely disappointing at the concept of two white haired, light sided female Jedi in the party. Really, one white haired woman wilding a lightsaber is enough for me.

I hope that the "white haired woman" is just an artist rendition of Kreia because I find it redundant and extremely disappointing at the concept of two white haired, light sided female Jedi in the party. Really, one white haired woman wilding a lightsaber is enough for me.

It has been said Kreia isn't a full jedi, and we really don't know about the white haired chick yet. Hell, just because she is in white, doesn't mean shes not bad! :unsure:

Kreia is the PC's mentor so if she's not a full Jedi then that would make her an extremely crappy Jedi mentor imo.

You may not find similarities nightcleaver but I do. The fact they both have grey/white hair, both Light Sided Jedi (As the renderings show the White hair woman fighting the masked Sith warrior) and both seem to have kimono (sp?) style clothing they seem to me as very much alike. The fact that the mystery woman appears to have a younger appearance in some pictures, making her an albino, or if she's white haired due to her age as in other pictures she looks to be a little older, either way I see very little distinction to Kreia. I would like to see the party members be more distinct from each other, especially the Jedi. Mira (The Bounty Hunter) for example looks very different from these two other women, as does Bastila for that matter, I find it disappointing if there's two charcaters so alike in appearance in the game. I just hope the appearance of the women is more varied in the game.

Keep in mind the grey hair of Kreia (if her hair is even grey) is due to age, and is GREY. I've yet to see a picture of the white haired girl with grey hair. Her hair, in fact, looks young and flaxen, her eyes aren't sunken in, her skin is totally unwrinkled, smooth. She isn't hunched over, either.

The older woman likely had black or brown hair when she was younger. This makes her hair, now in old age, grey.

If you had two bald men wielding lightsabers, one old and balding and the other with a shaved head and quite a bit younger looking (both totally different characters), would it be too much for you to have them both in your party?

Yes I've seen Kreia's hair, at least some pigtails that appear to come from under her hood, in the pcgamer and computer gaming world pictures and it looked to me like grey as previously stated. In Japanese Animations I've seen representations of older characters, with white hair. but look like they have young skin and appearance. Since I have yet to see an ingame shot of the white haired woman, I hold the possibility that it is a representation of Kreia. But there is the distinct possibility they are two different characters.

To answer your last question, which you ask my personal opinion yes I would mind. Since there are so few companions in the game, I would prefer them to be a diverse and different as possible.

This is just my preference, I do not like the white hair on the younger Jedi woman. White hair is a result of aging, unless a specified medical condition like albinos, or peroxide bleaching which I seriously doubt seeing Jedi doing. I would rather she be a brunnette (my faves and who unfortunately are usually represented as female villains), redhead (though I think Mira is a red so I don't think they'd use that) or blonde (Usually representing token good girls). So for my preferences, I would rather see the female protagonist (Should this character be the Bastila of KotOR 2) look more like the age she supposedly represents. Again, just my preferences. :blink: