Anyone have a clue who that white-haired woman is?

your right silversun forgot to revise

when I said " her name " in that last reply I was talking about the mystery girl that was on my end I didn't edit

But still they don't mention anything on bastila or atris aka white haired chick it sorta gives an impression that there may be a connection

they probably gave that name to toy with us :D

You are reading too deep looking for a connection.

They haven't mentioned Zaalbar and the white-haired chick...there must be a connection.

They are not talking about the characters at all, so obviously they would not comment about any link between 2 characters that they are not talking about at all.

Frankly, if the white-haired woman is in fact Bastilla, they better provide one hell of an explanation, because it's gonna make things cheezy.

Besides....Bastila cannot be the same person since this white-haired woman seems like she will be important to the story, and there is always to possibility that Bastila is dead from the first game.

Possibilities are endless, I don't know what the developers have planned neither does anyone else on this thread I was just saying " hey it could happen " I sorta saw a connection but I was just saying maybe

I could be wrong or wright but nobody has gotten the written work from the lead writers yet and if you have send me a link

but I was not saying that bastila for a fact was the blond haired chick aka atris I was just making a suggestion

I agree that Atris is probably important; I just don't think she's the same as Bastila.

I hope she isn't,I don't mind Bas being in the game and having some role in the plot but I'd rather not see her come into things hidden by white hair.

While they're not mentioning bastila, they're also not mentioning canderous or Jolee. Are those connected to Atris as well? No, that's not proof, though it certainly disproves nothing. There's no actual reason to even suspect that Atris and Bastila are connected, except to perhaps say that they're both important female character's in their own way, used more or less as a prominent part of cover-art. That really doesn't imply a connection deeper than that, though.

Hmm,the white haired female=Jolee? Oh gods is SW meets White Chicks.

Now, if they both had battle meditation or some physical characteristic in common... but we don't know that, and I seriously doubt they'll have either in common in the end.

At most I'm hoping the only things they have in common is being lead female roles in a SW game.

Considering the possibility of Bastila being dead, this character cannot be Bastila, otherwise some of us would never see this character despite her being all over merchandise and advertising, which would be silly.

White-haired woman seems important to plot....you cannot have a person that is dead be important to the plot (well you can....you just never see them, but you cannot have that dead person possibly be alive ;))

White-haired woman seems important to plot....you cannot have a person that is dead be important to the plot (well you can....you just never see them, but you cannot have that dead person possibly be alive )

Good argument as to why the white haired female isn't Bas.

However Bas being dead is an individual option. So the dead person could in fact possibly be alive.

But you cannot have a plot around a dead person, if there is a chance that that dead person can be alive

Unless the plot had to with the possibly alive dead person being a possibly dead alive person.

Or the possibly alive dead person was only thought to be a possibly dead alive person in which case the person couldn't be alive or dead but instead would be stuck in the matrix.

Possibilities are endless, I don't know what the developers have planned neither does anyone else on this thread I was just saying " hey it could happen " I sorta saw a connection but I was just saying maybe   

I could be wrong or wright but nobody has gotten the written work from the lead writers yet and if you have send me a link 

but I was not saying that bastila for a fact was the blond haired chick aka atris I was just making a suggestion

No one was stating the two aren't connected. It's NOT proof of anything, though, not even supporting evidence, that the two haven't been mentioned next to eachother by the dev's initiative. It would make more sense to surmise that there thusly ISN'T a connection, do you see?

Regardless of if there's a connection, their silence on the matter isn't proof or even implicative of there being a connection.