Make the Sith more opposing in their look!!!!

In KOTOR the Sith/Dark Jedi/Sith Masters/Sith Apprentices didn't look opposing at all. Guess what that means? Time for me to bash!!!!!

The Sith -- Now when I say the Sith I mean the Sith that you seen on Korriban. First off its the clothes that makes these people non-opposing. With that suit they have on, they look more like archeologist out of Indiana Jones. They look like they should be out on some place digging up something.....

Dark Jedi/Sith Masters/Sith Apprentices -- These people just look plain gay to me. Well there are two types when it comes to these people. There are the ones with those tight ass spandex looking costumes on with a hood that looks like they should be in Ninja Turtles working with the Foot Klan. Then there are the ones with the silver chest plate with the Darth Bandon looking faces....now these people look cool and really opposing. Only if they had more faces for them...(Maybe they should have thrown Hendar's face into one....). But the first group of people, the ones that look like the Foot Klan, they just look gay and not scary/opposing at all. How can the males develope more sperm cells with those tight ass pants? They just look gay. For the women, it looks okay on them....but they don't look opposing as a Sith should.

So with KOTOR 2, please make the bad guys atleast look a bit more opposing and sinister.

The Sith 'uniform' (i.e. the poor man's Imperial Officer's uniform) should not have been used by anyone but Sith Officers. Having all the students in the academy wear it was pretty lame.

Why couldn't they have just had them wear Sith robes? I don't know.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

The Sith 'uniform' (i.e. the poor man's Imperial Officer's uniform) should not have been used by anyone but Sith Officers. Having all the students in the academy wear it was pretty lame.

Why couldn't they have just had them wear Sith robes? I don't know.

I wondered the same thing myself.

I don't know if Bioware had time constraints or not, but it does seem as if they did cut corners on the Sith and the Jedi.

The developers at Obsidian seem to be addressing all of the fan concerns as Jedi robes look quite authentic. I can hardly wait for to see what they have done with the Sith robes.

Maybe it's just me but it seems that bioware seemed a little lacking in all aspects regarding uniform/clothing options. (and no this isn't queer eye for the Jedi) I think they need to get some of those artists to work!!! The new jedi robes look 1000% better so I'm sure they spent some time on the sith as well. Here's hoping anyway...

In KOTOR the Sith/Dark Jedi/Sith Masters/Sith Apprentices didn't look opposing at all. Guess what that means? Time for me to bash!!!!!

"Opposing?" Opposing to what?

Perhaps you meant "Imposing?"

Anyhow, I'm pretty neutral w/r/t what everyone's wearing in an RPG. Anything short of an "I'm with Stupid" T-shirt and I don't really notice.

he meant threatening. dark. evil. baaaaad.

and he's right. the sith weren't exactly looking much different from the crowd.

now THIS here would be more like it:

fires-link-sith.jpg

i'd also be content with some sith bi- uh, witches...

sith5.jpg

It's very hard to be polite if you're a cat.

sith5.jpg

Y'know, as cool as that picture is....let's not have our Sith in their underwear, shall we? :)

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

I got you're imposing sith lord's right here!

Okay, so the truth is I got really bored and played around with some old LotR pics in photoshop... but the idea holds true...

Here's the Dark Lord himself.

Here's a Dark Jedi.

Here's the same Dark Jedi but I played around with the colors to make him a bit more sinister

Mayhaps that's a bit more down you're ally?

IGN has 3 new screens which feature a Jedi fighting multiple Sith. I imagine this is only one variation of the Sith you fight in-game, but I have to say that I prefer the new look to the old. At least they look like actual people with different faces (assuming Hendar doesn't make an appearance)

http://media.xbox.ign.com/media/679/679264/img_2174930.html

I'd like to see more variation in the sith... More robe types, as well as Jedi robe types. And the sith clothes needed to be more imposing. I was not scared one bit.

Finally, why do I pick up robes from dead Dark Jedi that look NOTHING like what they're actually wearing? And why aren't they reduced to underwear? Sure, they could just be carrying a spare robe, but that sounds stupid.

He meant IMPOSING. I hate it when people have a flame-fest over a typo...

Or maybe he gets the hint and dont make the same mistake next time?

I'm not native speaker either and it bothers me more if no one corrects my grammar/spelling when I'm totally off, because most likely I'll keep repeating the same mistake, just like this guy with the "opposing".

sith5.jpg

Y'know, as cool as that picture is....let's not have our Sith in their underwear, shall we? :lol:

*Drools* I love that pic....where did you get it? Anyway I agree the Sith need to look different and not like the foot clan. I always thought the Sith in the grey uniforms looked like Southern Civil War officers..which always confused me a little. If the Sith looked like the girls above, I think a lot more Jedi would join their cause. :(

Well, while we're on the topic of Jedi clothing and with the picture posted above fueling this post:

One thing I think they SHOULDN'T change is how hot the girls were in the game. Please don't change the body models for them!!!

But, I would have liked to see a lot more variation in the armor styles, and just other clothes. Like, nothing you wore had short sleeves (except your underwear) and there were no vests (except the useless clothing).

One of the things that appeals to me in Star Wars (hey, I'm a guy) is how stylistically sexy the girls look (at least in the concept art). There were a few armors that really showed this off in KOTOR; I think the same should hold true for its sequel.