Picture of Your Games the 15th

HoonDing

For the first time, I was unable to fully scroll down this - edit: or the previous - current page on my phone without the tab crashing. If I let the page load for a couple minutes than very very slowly scrolled, I could get almost to the bottom of the page/images but then it would still crash before all images were viewed by my eyeballs. (desktop it's fine).

I blame Bokishi.

Glorious.

Edited by LadyCrimson
  • Haha 1
โ€œThings are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.โ€ โ€“ Alan Watts

Ok, apparently 80 of those full-auto archers is maybe ... 70-75 too many. A million units didn't even get close. But...I laughed like a loon. $17 well spent. ๐Ÿ˜›ย ย  Gotta try 5 on a hill against 2 million Chuck Norris'....or maybe custom-make a still powerful but not god-tier archer unit.

UEBS2_5-14-2022_7-44-01_PM-997A.jpg

UEBS2_5-14-2022_7-45-43_PM-698A.jpg

Edited by LadyCrimson
  • Like 1
  • Hmmm 1
โ€œThings are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.โ€ โ€“ Alan Watts

Ugh, what, no.
Biomutant-001.jpg

LOOKS BEFORE STATS! (or chr. class/skill...)
Biomutant-002.jpg

Dunno if it was a "mistake" but at least I'm adorable!
Biomutant-003.jpg

• Like 3

I got my first (plain) hat. I've seen pics of some of the silly hats in this game and I am going to need all the hats.
Biomutant-004.jpg

Game does have a very simple photomode so you can at least pause/get combat pics.
Biomutant-005.jpg

"Hai, don't you want to take me home?"
Biomutant-006.jpg

Not the most graphic-uber game overall but sometimes it sets a mood/looks nice.
Biomutant-007.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Stylin'!
Biomutant-008.jpg

Wait, short pants and a gasmask, even moah stylin'!
Biomutant-009.jpg

Training that WungFu with Mom.
Biomutant-011.jpg
Biomutant-012.jpg

Child-"me" is sooo cuuute. I wanna play as him all the time vs. the adult version...I wonder if he (and she) changes appearance based on how you make your chr...
Biomutant-010.jpg

Edited by LadyCrimson
  • Like 1
  • Gasp! 1

I don't know if this game, presumably Biomutant, is intentionally nightmare fuel, but I'm never sleeping again.๐Ÿ˜ฒ

• Like 1
  • Gasp! 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธRFK Jr 2024๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Jax's album is coming along:

6kkRin7.jpeg

OzcBRaa.jpeg

I guess that killing blow damage = force for the ragdoll of the corpse because enemies and their weapons have a tendency to go flying, sometimes 50+ yards, when I kill them, now that I hit for a lot of damage. On the down side, it makes it a pain to collect loot. On the up side, sometimes the weapon winds up in a hilarious location:

IkQ3ACT.jpeg

I spent about 15 minutes save scumming (refurnishing costs 5000 elexit) while deciding what style to refurnish my house at The Bastion. I wound up going with Alb furnishings, on account of them looking the most comfortable:

ZX6jGpV.jpeg

DkvYjB1.jpeg

Berserker furnishings were very barebones. Cleric furnishings were cool but instead of couches and chairs they had uncomfortable looking benches and stools. Morkon furnishings look cool, on account of the spikes and skulls, but the bed looked like a soiled mattress on top of a pallet. Outlaw furnishing were just disgusting looking.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

1 hour ago, the_dog_days said:

^Now to get tested. Just in case. After all, Nasty brings new meaning to doing the nasty.

I've survived getting infected by dark elex, I'm not worried about VD.

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, Hurlsnot said:

Elex 3 is probably going to feature the kid you have with Nasty. My guess is the kid will rebel against his mom and be super square.

"How many times do I have to tell you we don't do hygiene in this house, young man!"

• Like 2

2 hours ago, the_dog_days said:

"How many times do I have to tell you we don't do hygiene in this house, young man!"

I feel like Nasty would some more like this: "Listen you little ****, we don't do hygiene in this house. Now rub some dirt on your face before I feed you to a ****ing Skex."