ranDom vIdeO game news

Sarex

2 hours ago, melkathi said:

If you have six companions, who you all try to improve your relationship with to unlock whatever bonus, then you have to say six nos, not one. And there now are six times you have "hurt" someone. 

And there are now six times you actively decide to forgo content.Which goes against complesionist urges.

Romance just ends up better written and implemented in odd games one wouldn't talk about to people here and better confined to tfgamessite (which you should not Google and I have no idea what it is).

You  know Melkie I am one of those people who if someone says " dont look now but guess who walked in " I always immediately turn around to look :teehee:

Anyway I went to that unknown tfgamessite and I was impressed by what I read and saw, very interesting 💞

• Haha 1

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

now I am truly scared to search for it. I think I will pass

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

1 hour ago, Chilloutman said:

now I am truly scared to search for it. I think I will pass

Nah, Im sure you frequent  redtube so Im confident you will be fine  🍾

• Haha 1

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

3 hours ago, melkathi said:

Wise man.

How did you do to unknow what tfgamessite is? Asking for a friend.

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

Here is an informative and interesting  video  of the scope and support of Adult games, you can watch it directly on Youtube

John Milton 

4 hours ago, melkathi said:

By playing a lot of Troubleshooter, obviously.

That cures anything.

I couldn't find any game called Troubleshooter there, so I stepped back on the letters and found a game with nearly 2000 likes, so Trap Quest it is!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

37 minutes ago, MrBrown said:

This is huge news, well done Microsoft 8)

John Milton 

39 minutes ago, MrBrown said:

That is a surprise.  Gamepass going to be more attractive, so I guess price going up ?

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

This has so much potential, can you imagine integrating your Microsoft account with battle.net? Read mails, chat with friends, coordinate playtime with colleagues. Host video and voice chat in World of Warcraft with its newly built in Teams integration, and show your allegiance by buying Windows 11: Alliance or Windows 11: Horde!

:p

edit:

Goldshire Inn virtual meeting room? :yes:

Edited by majestic
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.

6 minutes ago, majestic said:

Goldshire Inn virtual meeting room? :yes:

Well, we know what somebody did in WoW.

But maybe

“Gaming is the most dynamic and exciting category in entertainment across all platforms today and will play a key role in the development of metaverse platforms,” Chief Executive Satya Nadella said in the release. The metaverse

is a hot topic right now in the technology industry as companies envision new virtual worlds in which people will connect.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/microsoft-bets-on-the-metaverse-with-69-billion-deal-for-activision-blizzard-11642515657

Edited by Malcador
  • Haha 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Not huge fan of M$ but on other hand - it can't be worse than Activison right?

• Thanks 1

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

3 minutes ago, ShadySands said:

Experience has taught me that things can always be worse

How? I was not interested in anything Blizz did for like 10 years now (I have mild interest in D2:R and maybe D4 we will see)

Just now, ShadySands said:

Experience has taught me that things can always be worse

Do you guys have any examples, in the last 10 years, of where Microsoft has bought a gaming studio and its got worse? For example since they acquired Bethesda things seem fine and I dont see any problems with any Bethesda anticipated games 

Microsoft nowadays respects the independence of gaming companies they purchase unless the company is running at a loss in which case they will intervene to fix things 

So I dont get all these negativity about this development, its much worse on Codex with people really upset and venting. So you guys are more reasonable with your concerns :thumbsup:

• Like 1

John Milton 

9 minutes ago, Chilloutman said:

How? I was not interested in anything Blizz did for like 10 years now (I have mild interest in D2:R and maybe D4 we will see)

Their games will be Win11 exclusive. Oh, or they make Obsidian work on WoW (bwahahaha)  But really don't expect too much to change, at least aside from the rest of the industry.

Edited by Malcador
  • Like 1
  • Hmmm 1

27 minutes ago, BruceVC said:

Do you guys have any examples, in the last 10 years, of where Microsoft has bought a gaming studio and its got worse? For example since they acquired Bethesda things seem fine and I dont see any problems with any Bethesda anticipated games 

Microsoft nowadays respects the independence of gaming companies they purchase unless the company is running at a loss in which case they will intervene to fix things 

So I dont get all these negativity about this development, its much worse on Codex with people really upset and venting. So you guys are more reasonable with your concerns :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

Good lord, I just got done talking about the AAA gaming industry being a snake eating its own tail, and there we go again... Admittedly, there's no way Microsoft is as bad managerial-wise as Activision, but still. Someone should buy the toxic sludge that is Ubisoft so they can stop making the world's worst AAA games - that'd be doing all of us a favor, at least.

Edited by Bartimaeus
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Gasp! 1

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

3 hours ago, Azdeus said:

I couldn't find any game called Troubleshooter there, so I stepped back on the letters and found a game with nearly 2000 likes, so Trap Quest it is!

Should have gone for "I was cursed by an evil witch and turned into her maid" just for the title

• Haha 1

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

My negativity is aimed at things in general and not anything specific. Things can always be worse, hopefully it's not, but it always can be.

I'm totally fine with MS taking over a large chunk of gaming and this particular acquisition doesn't affect me at all since I don't play their games. I did like Malc's suggestion though.

• Thanks 1

Free games updated 3/4/21

Actually, seeing other studios use the Blizzard IPs would be neat.   An actual Warcraft RPG would be cool to see.