Funny Stuff: Revenge of the Funny

Amentep

only startrek worth of watching - yeah I sad it, what you gonna do about it?

Edited by Chilloutman
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

18 hours ago, Guard Dog said:

classic

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

image.jpeg.1292dd97296e04f1878b9ac3f7dcf752.jpeg

• Haha 2

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

image.thumb.jpeg.6a9ca5851079f41797620f9d60d13c6a.jpeg

• Haha 6
  • Gasp! 1

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

11 hours ago, Raithe said:

Was there such a thing as furries in 1960? He could have had some... interesting encounters on the way home.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

2 minutes ago, Keyrock said:

Was there such a thing as furries in 1960? He could have had some... interesting encounters on the way home.

With Reed's character, he'd have probably offered them a drink and enjoyed every minute of it.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."