Picture of Your Games the 14th

Amentep

On 5/18/2021 at 8:28 PM, Theonlygarby said:

Which faction will you side with in deadfire?  I did the same thing (except I used all the companions).  I decided to side with Principi (the lady... I forget her name) because I figured I wouldn't want to strengthen any rivals to Aedyr

I sided with the Principi before, so I'll go with Rauatai this time. He will consider the natives and pirates as savages (Fort Deadlight will be a massacre, I can already tell you that). And he will choose Rauatai over Vailians because he will have more respect for them since they are a organized military group. Also, I want to check their endgame ship.

I'm currently playing as a mercenary, but in Deadfire he will see himself as one chosen by the Gods, so it won't be all about money.

• Like 1

sign.jpg

1 hour ago, InsaneCommander said:

I sided with the Principi before, so I'll go with Rauatai this time. He will consider the natives and pirates as savages (Fort Deadlight will be a massacre, I can already tell you that). And he will choose Rauatai over Vailians because he will have more respect for them since they are a organized military group. Also, I want to check their endgame ship.

I'm currently playing as a mercenary, but in Deadfire he will see himself as one chosen by the Gods, so it won't be all about money.

Fair enough. Especially if you've done the principi already, makes sense to go with someone else.  My whole personal theory against rauatai was 1) too big of a threat and 2) relied on man's creation of weapons and technology over faith in the gods

I was tempted to go with the queen but she just annoys me too much personally.  I think it makes sense though.   They are the smallest threat and are very God fearing.  Principi I figured gave me the most personal influence and since I'm Woedicas faithful follower, that power would be hers.

• Like 1

tried buying The Outer Worlds on the EGS mega sale, but the store kept charging 0 USD for it and immediately rejecting the transaction... guess it's not meant to be, so I just bought Pathless. and boy do I like its visuals

y9ciE-6yRXQ.jpg?size=1920x1080&quality=9

v2F8gUlOq6I.jpg?size=1920x1080&quality=9

g816KHCQ47M.jpg?size=1920x1080&quality=9

-mTtKcLLBTQ.jpg?size=1920x1080&quality=9

you can even pet the eagle!

rCoieZBfi6k.jpg?size=1920x1080&quality=9

• Like 1
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

On 5/20/2021 at 7:05 PM, Theonlygarby said:

Fair enough. Especially if you've done the principi already, makes sense to go with someone else.  My whole personal theory against rauatai was 1) too big of a threat and 2) relied on man's creation of weapons and technology over faith in the gods

I was tempted to go with the queen but she just annoys me too much personally.  I think it makes sense though.   They are the smallest threat and are very God fearing.  Principi I figured gave me the most personal influence and since I'm Woedicas faithful follower, that power would be hers.

These are good points. But besides siding with a different faction, I want to have Maia in my team this time and this goes well with siding with her country.

I usually keep the same companions in my party as much of the time as possible, so I don't wanna lose her later in the game because I sided with the wrong people.

sign.jpg

Apparently the one thing "wrong" about making a giant single-city map in 7 Days to Die is that there aren't enough POI prefabs, so sometimes you get crazy repetition. Most of the time they're still spread out at least "enough" but occasionally...

7DtD-A19-016.jpg

...although in truth there are a few various shapes/colors /POI styles for this "company gas station" so visually the buildings aren't always exactly the same.  But at night the lit signs are hilarious.  It's like Demolition Man and all the restaurants are Taco bell.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

On 5/28/2021 at 6:22 AM, melkathi said:

When a mama pixel character and a papa pixel character love each other very much (like maybe 32 bit of pixel love! That much!)

smvsr7f.jpg

That has to be the most PG rated sex scene ever 😕

• Like 1

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I bought Flowscape, which gives you a bunch of pre-rendered landscapes, skyboxes, objects, animals etc. for your to "paint-brush" an animated fantasy landscape.  https://store.steampowered.com/app/1043390/FlowScape/
You can create beautiful, artistic vistas, tea gardens, visual art inspiration! Meditative, simulation-creative, 4k screenshot friendly!

But then I saw it had a cat "brush", so ... Imma gonna make a Cat island.

flowscape-0002.jpg

Edited by LadyCrimson
  • Like 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I've been wanting to play a deck builder for a while. I contemplated getting Slay the Spire on several occasions but never pulled the trigger. Then this came out of early access today:

XoWvSfe.jpg

I've generally enjoyed Klei's games in the past and I always like their art style so I took the plunge.

r2ikpvR.jpg

I only just started but it's pretty fun so far.

ZeUTtQp.jpg

You run 2 decks at once, a negotiation deck and a battle deck. Negotiations and battles boil down to essentially the same thing, but you have different abilities in each deck.

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

EYGkH10.jpg

Made it!  Found the 6 orbs scattered throughout the world so now it's time to visit "The Tree" and do something important..

d4Ax75Z.jpg

Some original gangster s--t right here.

drPeaht.png

C--kblocked by a creeping arch villain of course who's been trailing me :getlost:

Edited by ComradeYellow
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Somehow, I'm still on my first run (Griftlands is a roguelite). I thought my run was donezo for sure twice, once at the end of day 2 and the other time when I encountered this adorable... Pooch? And her pups.

6QBNWQ9.jpg

Somehow I survived. If nothing else, I've unlocked a new character to play and some starting upgrades for Sal, the lady I'm currently playing as, so it's been a fruitful run.

vunYM2I.jpg

Edited by Keyrock
  • Thanks 1

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

My first run with Sal ended at the boss fight at the end of day 4. I started up a run with Rook:

sOtSiY0.jpg

I'm really digging Rook's campaign, I'm always a sucker for some double agent action. He plays completely different than Sal. In negotiations he can flip a coin. The act of flipping the coin has an effect itself depending on whether it lands heads or snails *snicker* and many of his cards have modifiers if the coin is facing a certain way, plus you can get different coins. In battle his pistols have a charge mechanic where your charges can be used with certain cards for a variety of effects and any empty chambers at the end of a turn translate into defense. I'm still getting used to all the different cards and mechanics. It will probably take me multiple runs with each character before I have some idea of how I want to build the decks properly, and I haven't even done a run with Smith, the 3rd character, yet.

2OYrijq.jpg

• Like 2

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

57VYKx2.jpg

Saved by the Queen of the Mermaids, turned me into a fish;

To shield me from the Lord of Shadows dreadful wish (all these mermaids do is rhyme!)

nqeMAs6.png

The Tree is dead, unforeseen plot twist and probably spoilers this had...

odMPJjr.png

Ah great, looks like I gotta topple that.

• Like 2

I finished Rook's campaign on my first try (MLG Pro gamer confirmed! :shifty: )

9jdCOYg.jpg

TqEijEz.jpg

Beating the campaign unlocked a bunch of cards, some outfits, and a prestige level, which I'm assuming is a higher difficulty setting.

Uu6aqjB.jpg

LeQ4biS.jpg

I wonder if anything changes story-wise in higher prestige levels? Even if nothing does, there are different paths for me to take and different quests to do. Anyway, the Smith campaign is next on the to do list.

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 1

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

IyXWeBy.jpg

That's oddly specific...

With Smith, I've been building my negotiations deck mainly around hostility cards. I particularly like the Goon card and the Bully card. So essentially I browbeat the person I'm negotiating with while a pack of cronies eggs me on and occasionally smashes up some of their belongings. Eventually, they come around to my line of thinking.

:fdevil:

• Like 1

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

^  How is Edge of Eternity these days? I remember playing it some a long time ago (kitty!) when it was still early access.  I was kind of liking it although it was occasionally clunky.  Then I must've been distracted or decided to wait for more updating and ...  I guess it's full release just recently?  Maybe I'll download it again.