Who would you most like to meet in real life

Cantousent

Good God, you crazies have ruined my thread. RUINED IT!

You still wan't to meet these people ?!? :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

gee, sammael, who'd have thunk it could've gotten even more interesting in the last couple pages.

vol, you have now officially disturbed me.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

I'd like to meet Maria Caliban so I could force her to make one (just one!) post full of typoes and spelling errors. GOD, THAT WOULD FEEL GREAT!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

what was your mission? To take over the Empire and kick out the Dark lord so you can accomplish your mission of taken out every stormtrooper. The empire shall prevailed. *throws sugar in Volourn's face, kicks him while he is blinded, then take an axe and throw it in his foot, then runs off while singing the canadian anthem*

volourn [is a chick] as well, i think... right vol?

taks

was it not meant more like...

"yeah, and george bush is a bunch of ferrets in an ugly chimpanzee costume"

but the others went like...

"what?...man, i didnt know that"

"as a matter of fact i thought he was an actual chimpanzee"

you see...like a joke...and some didnt get it...and he(?) didnt set it right because of sunspots...but maybe its just me who cant believe that...

...wanders threw Way-Off Topic; as I sometimes do, once in a blue moon...

...Sees an odd thread...

...reads the odd thread...

:(

I find this thread somewhat disturbing...

...runs out... :ph34r:

...wanders threw Way-Off Topic; as I sometimes do, once in a blue moon...

...Sees an odd thread...

...reads the odd thread...

:blink:

I find this thread somewhat disturbing...

...runs out...  :ph34r:

So cute! :o

stop hitting on fandom forum members........unless its doomy, because that would be funny

Gromnir: A rough, smug, but fair critic. Ingenious writing style and like Socrates, a baiter of high skill and degree.

Hades One: Nauseating. Grating. Entertaining in a good way.

Volourn: Flip Flopper who at times is reasonable.

Newc: Haughty and doesn't show much humor to compensate. But intelligent.

EnderWiggin: Intelligent but is too much of a cowboy. Tendency to shoot without aiming.

Karzak: Over the top and unreasable. Funny and witty.

Sargallath: NOT original. Doesn't have Karzak's panache or Gromnir's cleverness. Atrocious writing style. Dense. But a personality nonetheless.

btw...what happened to old old board personalities: mencar pebblecrusher and the one with that elf fetish...lanfear?

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

LOL Flip flopper. that's kinda funny considering evryone accuses me of over stubborness. hehe. I am NEVER reasonable. Stop spreading rumours, myths, and innuendo.

And, oh, btw, who are you? And hi. ;)

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

re: flip flopper. Didn't Gaider tell you to shut *and i quote* 'the hell up' once? for just that thing??

I say "reasonable" because you don't seem to froth in the mouth and turn blue in the face when you're trying to make a point. Of course...Having reasonable points and having valid points are not necessarily non-mutually exclusive however ;)

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

re: flip flopper. Didn't Gaider tell you to shut *and i quote* 'the hell up' once? for just that thing??

Because he was too stupid to realize, Volourn was being sarcastic. Still I gave Gaider some serious street cred for telling Volourn to shut the hell up. But then again, its no big deal, because everyone knows Volourn should just shut the hell up.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLLIPOP! <---- irrititating

I was being cheeky with that statement. Me and Volourn share that same problem. Oh the irony!

Leferd: LOL

Tri: Street cred? OMG You are full of yourself. This is the 'ent full of geeks and you talk about street cred? And, oh, just for you, my love...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLIPOP ;):):lol:

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.