what would be a good new chariter feat or fpower

Well, in KotOR force jump was horizontal, I'd like to see a vertical force jump so you can jump to a higher level platform or door.

That would be cool.

cool-smiley-014.gif

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Id probably like to see more done duelling wise with weapons as i think that the duelling aspect is the best part, so maybe expanding of styles like how darth maul did lots of jumping around and spins, and ankins two weapon style. Force powers maybe illusions, force deception where u can alter your status to appear as if your an ally when in fact you are not.

force throwing scenery objects (furniture, rocks, crates, whatnot) at opponents would be uber-cool.

some special lightsaber special moves would be nice too, like one-hit-kills, draining lot of force points, working on 'plain' enemies only.

Id probably like to see more done duelling wise with weapons as i think that the duelling aspect is the best part, so maybe expanding of styles like how darth maul did lots of jumping around and spins, and ankins two weapon style. Force powers maybe illusions, force deception where u can alter your status to appear as if your an ally when in fact you are not.

Actually if u look closely in AotC in the background, during the fight between the jedi and the droids u can see one or two other jedi using duel sabres.

force throwing scenery objects (furniture, rocks, crates, whatnot) at opponents would be uber-cool.

I would like this ability too but it is one that has never appeared in a sw game.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

quote: 'I would like this ability too but it is one that has never appeared in a sw game.'

It has, it has... it was featured in Dark Forces II: Jedi Knight, and it was a lot of fun to use. It was DS only.

quote: 'I would like this ability too but it is one that has never appeared in a sw game.'

It has, it has... it was featured  in Dark Forces II: Jedi Knight, and it was a lot of fun to use. It was DS only.

So why didn't they continue it into Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy?

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

quote: 'So why didn't they continue it into Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy?'

This, you should ask to them. I just checked all the three game manuals, and got confirmation. That force power only appeared in df2:jk.

I did buy that game recently but i ran really badly it was unplayable. I think my computer was too good.

How about force post-1139-1093875631.gif? post-1139-1093876656.gif

It could be the DS option to force jump or a new way to subdue enimies. post-1139-1093875686.gif

I wonder why they didn't put Force Pull in. Its fun to yank the weapons from the enemy's feeble grasp...or would that make the game too easy?

Since I heard KoTOR 2 will have unarmed combat, I'm looking forward to powers such as force punch, force kick, force palm attack..who knows

some special lightsaber special moves would be nice too, like one-hit-kills, draining lot of force points, working on 'plain' enemies only.

I like that idea but they should also have a ds only lightsaber crystal that has a difficulty check of 15 or the opponent will be poisend. :ph34r: I t would also have a damage of 3 and attack of 3. :)

That, i support.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Hmmm...Force Orgasm? ;)  :p

While we're at it, "Force Fart".

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

How about force post-1139-1093875631.gif? post-1139-1093876656.gif

It could be the DS option to force jump or a new way to subdue enimies. post-1139-1093875686.gif

Hmmm...Force Orgasm? ;)  :p

While we're at it, "Force Fart".

Already done. post-1139-1093909837.gif