I started a new game to check Hylea's challenge and here are some interesting things:
- Vela is not on the deck during the first fight (against Benweth's crew)
- She joins when you are free to move on the beach
- You can't control her (to move her away or reposition her during combat) and she doesn't show up in the formation editor
- She will follow the Watcher but she alternates between brief moments of moving and standing still (you can keep her far from combat by moving the Watcher)
- She enters stealth mode when the Watcher does, but I'm not sure if she has a stealth skill level that is checked when enemies are nearby
- You can't talk or interact with her, but she speak sometimes, including what I believe is a new line for her (about being safe with the captain)
- She moves by herself even when you are standing still
- When combat begins she crouches and feels afraid (see picture below), but I've also seen her simply walking as if nothing was happening, just beside an enemy! (see the other picture)
- Playing with Skaen's Challenge is not recommended
- She seems to have 20 HP (on Veteran) and negative defenses (see picture at the end). You can heal and affect her with chants. I didn't test buff or debuffs
So, what are your strategies and experiences when bringing her along?
Note: I didn't play much, so I'll correct anything that I got wrong later.
Edit: one of the first enemies got an overpenetration after she bravely walked past me and Eder. Imagine high level enemies!
Edited by InsaneCommander, 20 October 2018 - 06:46 AM.