Cinéma vérité - and all other types

Amentep

Didn't everyone lose their stuff on Passion of the Christ? Ive never seen it but I hear theres a sequal in development too.

What, is it about Jesus' time in Hell, so Gibson can show us more torture and suffering ? :p

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Yes, and spider man appears while parker accidentally isn't around.

Maybe that is why he will use the stealth suit?

Anyway, he also appear in Washington in the first movie. So his colleagues should figure it out easily.

Spider-Man also appeared at the Leipzig/Halle Airport while Peter Parker was allegedly hanging out with Tony Stark in New York after winning a grant from a Stark Foundation. :p

• Like 1

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

I predict people will hate it, anyway

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

"Sounds good. Hopefully people can just enjoy it as a fun movie and not turn it into a battle of the sexes."

Blame the GB 2016 sexist director for that.

Also, some people are whning about this news because they a re casting some teenies.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I think they meant that even if they did everything perfect, "fans" would still whine about it as they tend to be superficial and find something to point fingers in order to make it look inferior to the classics.

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

Say it isn't so! I mean, I think we saw it coming though.

And

Poor guy byt there's a lesson or two to be learned here.

• Like 1

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Say it isn't so! I mean, I think we saw it coming though.

"Central Casting is looking for a Photo Double to work on this exciting project. Filming will likely begin in early September; you should have a flexible schedule and ability to work multiple days a week through October. An interview and fitting will be required within the next 2 weeks. Filming will mostly take place in Fayetteville & the Greater Atlanta Area. Experience is preferred. You MUST fit these size requirements:

-Woman #1: Looking for a female who appears to be Caucasian, 20’s-30’s. Height 5’2 – 5’4, Bust 32B – 32D, waist 25 – 27, hips 36 – 38, dress size 0-4. Hair color: BLONDE

ONLY SUBMIT IF YOU FIT THIS DESCRIPTION!"

Experience is preferred. lol

From here.

• Like 1

sign.jpg

LOL Wowza

Poor guy byt there's a lesson or two to be learned here.

Yeah, the lesson is don't shell out a bunch of money to use works that are still within copyright. 

I like how hiring a composer to make music off of John William's score is somehow seen as not infringing on the copyright to John Williams score.  Basic misunderstanding of copyright, as that'd be a derivative work.

• Like 2

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Yes indeed, and also don't make a fan-film which is more meaningful than any of the movies in the franchise, thus the owners of the licence will go full-on auto Nintendo.

Edit (hours later)...

What is the best part of Bubble Boy?

Poor Bubble Boy!

Edit 2:

John Wick 3 is among us folks!

Edited by SonicMage117
  • Like 1

Whoops, serves me right for just using the back button :p

Edited by Malcador

Now that Interstellar's Publications are real science, I guess it's open season on re-using it's artistic interpretation of gravitational lensing.

Trailer is cut like every other "art horror" film though, all I can gather is a weak justification for placing its unlikely claustrophobic setting. I'll need a better trailer to really consider this prior to reception.