Wait, did you stack potion of spirit shield with Gilded Enmity...?

I tried doing that with an Arcane Knight and it wasn't working. Though not with a potion, but with the skill. Will it stack if it's a potion?

I don't know, but it stacks with nemnok's cloaks spirit shield.

Aaaah…. gotcha, gotcha. 

Then your streetfighter will like that, wouldn't he? :D 

IP5ok2U.png

m0x5eY5.pngtBxm170.png

I tried doing that with an Arcane Knight and it wasn't working. Though not with a potion, but with the skill. Will it stack if it's a potion?

Aaaah…. gotcha, gotcha. 

Potions don't stack with gilded enmity unless something got changed (or messed up by mistake as usual).

From the paladin only thing that stacks with "everything" is the pl 7 talent.

(it seems to be a general rule that talents stack and "active" abilities don't.

(most modals count as active but this is inconsistent and doesn't always apply, but it shouldn't count as active in the first place, but exalted endurance like gilded enmity doesn't stack.)

I bet Nemnok's cloak is just one of the many things they overlooked, but as said earlier maybe they messed up again and stuff changed.

• Like 1

Aaaah…. gotcha, gotcha. 

Potions don't stack with gilded enmity unless something got changed (or messed up by mistake as usual).

From the paladin only thing that stacks with "everything" is the pl 7 talent.

(it seems to be a general rule that talents stack and "active" abilities don't.

(most modals count as active but this is inconsistent and doesn't always apply, but it shouldn't count as active in the first place, but exalted endurance like gilded enmity doesn't stack.)

I bet Nemnok's cloak is just one of the many things they overlooked, but as said earlier maybe they messed up again and stuff changed.

So with stoic steel you can reach even 26 AR, if you stand still for 18 seconds.

TEST #5 - Goldpact Knights/Streetfighter

General Opinion: Very strong

Location of Death: Gorecci Street

Reason for Death: Streetfighter makes you squishy.

MIG: 16

CON: 8

DEX: 16

PER: 16

INT: 16

RES: 6

Armor: Fine Breastplate

Weapons : Fine Greatsword

Neck: Protective Eothasian Charm

Belt: Girdle of Mortal Protection

Ring 1: Ring of Minor Protection

Ring 2: Ring of Minor Deflection

Hands: Killers Gloves

Cloak: Cloak of Greater Deflection

Head:  Deaths Maw

Boots: Boots of the Stone

Pet: Stinky Pete

Skill Focus:

Athletics/Mechanics

History

CONCLUSION:

Tanky but not as much as Devoted. Very good damage. Once again I rushed this run, I feel like if I wasn't rushing she probably would have survived this fight. I gave it a got 2 times just to be certain that it wasn't just me making a dumb mistake. I can see how this would be higher DPS in the end, provided you are willing to get and stay bloodied. I think my next run will be a Devoted again with the same stats as above. I should be able to fairly report back at that stage on whether one is tankier than the other (since resolve changed with this build). Lastly Damage varies from about 18 to 69.

UPDATE: Goldpact/Streetfighter

So I loaded up quickly to see how I’d do with heavy armor.

Looks like that’s the winner. Heavy armor makes the fight significantly easier. I’ll continue this run in heavy armor and report back when I have a moment.

I will be attempting to kill Imari and his gang as part of this run.

One question I do have is if Streetfighter relies on heavy armor we are missing out on 4 resource points with DoC.whats the best choice here, is it still Reckless Brigadine? Or is DoC still an option passed level 10? Since I’m planning on focusing intimidate is Casita Sameilia's Legacy seems viable?

Edited by diamondsforever

UPDATE:

Looks like that’s the winner. Heavy armor makes the fight significantly easier. I’ll continue this run in heavy armor and report back when I have a moment.

One question I do have is if Streetfighter relies on heavy armor we are missing out on 4 resource points with DoC.whats the best choice here, is it still Reckless Brigadine? Or is DoC still an option passed level 10? Since I’m planning on focusing intimidate is Casita Sameilia's Legacy seems viable?

Currently viable only Heavy Armor, especially Black one with -1 Armor for offensive setup and Painted for defensive 

• Like 1

Solo PotD builds: The Glanfathan Soul Hunter (Neutral seer. Dominate and manipulate your enemies), Harbinger of Doom (Dark shaman. Burn and sacrifice, yourself and enemies for Skaen sake)

UPDATE:

Currently viable only Heavy Armor, especially Black one with -1 Armor for offensive setup and Painted for defensive

What does this mean DPS-wise? If I went Devoted I’d probably go DoC cause it’s amazeballz.

-1 armour is nothing to sneer at, but the extra resources from Devil of Caroc gives you two extra hobbling strikes which is extra pen, dmg and interrupt. To me Carroc seems like the better choice for rogue setups, especially since you can just end the combat when you want... unless, of course, you're playing with Berath's? 

IP5ok2U.png

m0x5eY5.pngtBxm170.png

-1 armour is nothing to sneer at, but the extra resources from Devil of Caroc gives you two extra hobbling strikes which is extra pen, dmg and interrupt. To me Carroc seems like the better choice for rogue setups, especially since you can just end the combat when you want... unless, of course, you're playing with Berath's?

I was planning on running with B.B. yes.

I’m with mant2si here — if you’re going solo goldpact/streetfighter, heavy armor is better than DoC. To spell out why a bit:

1. We can divide fights into the relatively easy fights, which usually don’t last long, and the really hard fights — generally boss fights — which last forever.

For really easy fights, you can get away with wearing whatever. But the extra resources don’t really matter, because you’d beat them anyway.

For the really hard fights, the extra resources don’t matter, because the fights take way too long, and the opponents have too many HPs, for an extra use or two of an active ability to matter. What matters are passives and abilities (like having a high AR) that won’t run out.

2. Armor yields increasing returns. So you generally don’t want to to go halfheartedly for armor. Either largely ignore it, and wear something with a fast recovery time, or go whole hog. And if you’re not going whole hog, you might consider something other than goldpact, since goldpact really lends itself to armor stacking, and isn’t that great if you’re not.

• Like 2

I’m with mant2si here — if you’re going solo goldpact/streetfighter, heavy armor is better than DoC. To spell out why a bit:

1. We can divide fights into the relatively easy fights, which usually don’t last long, and the really hard fights — generally boss fights — which last forever.

For really easy fights, you can get away with wearing whatever. But the extra resources don’t really matter, because you’d beat them anyway.

For the really hard fights, the extra resources don’t matter, because the fights take way too long, and the opponents have too many HPs, for an extra use or two of an active ability to matter. What matters are passives and abilities (like having a high AR) that won’t run out.

2. Armor yields increasing returns. So you generally don’t want to to go halfheartedly for armor. Either largely ignore it, and wear something with a fast recovery time, or go whole hog. And if you’re not going whole hog, you might consider something other than goldpact, since goldpact really lends itself to armor stacking, and isn’t that great if you’re not.

This! By far one of the best explanations I’ve read in awhile. Makes me want to try whatever comes out of this discussion.

• Like 1

A case can be made where the longer a fight goes, the more bad **** can happen, but such calculated planning by only offensive-based gear can only go so far on the spot.  Often the route of a number crunching defense wins out in fights that are unavoidably long.  I'm sure at some point people have encountered that one "tank" after annihilating most of the encounter that just whittles you down to the wire when your offensive capabilities is just not enough.  Then again having wet sock stalemate fights is also a thing with tank vs tank lol. You just need meta-knowledge armor!

• Like 1

Filthy Chanter Main  :dragon:   :skull:  :skull:  :skull:  -_-

TEST #5.1 - Goldpact Knights/Streetfighter

General Opinion: Downgraded from Very Strong to Strong

Location of Death: Digsite Boars (specifically a single 3 skull boar)

Reason for Death: Streetfighter makes you squishy, even with heavy armor.

MIG: 16

CON: 8

DEX: 16

PER: 16

INT: 16

RES: 6

Armor: Fine Brigadine (Heavy armor)

Weapons : Fine Greatsword

Neck: Protective Eothasian Charm

Belt: Girdle of Mortal Protection

Ring 1: Ring of Minor Protection

Ring 2: Ring of Minor Deflection

Hands: Killers Gloves

Cloak: Cloak of Greater Deflection

Head: Deaths Maw

Boots: Boots of the Stone

Pet: Stinky Pete

Skill Focus:

Athletics/Mechanics

History

CONCLUSION:

I could see that DPS-wise streetfighter will out preform Devoted. However, during the early levels you will be punished with multiple reloads. Are we talking a huge DPS difference between the two classes? From what I see rouge is just slightly better in terms of damage (thought I’ve yet to run the same stats). The point difference is a single hit point across the spread of the run. Devoted on the other hand could stand in the middle of a swarm and basically stay around full health.

Also I noticed a bug with two handed where the character doesn’t attack but the sound of the weapon swing plays, you physically have to disengage and tee gage to attack again.

Edited by diamondsforever