- Miscreant's Leathers: Hands down the best armor for dps due to the reduced recovery time
- Sharpshooter's Garb: Best Armor for Arbalest/Arquebus/Crossbow users. Reduces reload time.
- Devil of Caroc Breastplate: Reduced Recovery time and +2 Power Pool. Especially good on Multi class since both classes benefit from the increased Power Pool
- Reckless Brigandine: Increased Action speed per engaged target. Best armor for tanks with a lot of engagement slots
- The Bloody Links: Exceptionally strong on Streetfighter/Humans due to proccs on bloodied
- Swift Hunter's Garb: Reduced Recovery Time. Outperformed by Miscreant's Leathers.
- Pale Hide: Very good on dps off tank. Incoming hit to grazes conversion and low recovery time. AoE fear
- Hearth Defender's Scale: Bonuses if good Relations with the Watcher, Penalties if bad. Very strong on a frontline support.
- Casità Samelia's Legacy: Deflection scaling with Intimidate. Very strong if stacking Intimidate & Deflection
- Patinated Plate: Chance to Stun attackers when hit with melee weapon. +armor against melee attacks. Strong on a pure tank but makes you super slow. Very good on chanter tanks, less useful on builds that care more about recovery.
- Deltro's Cage: +2 All Electricity Power Levels could have been great on Fury (Druid subclass)
but 55% recovery time makes it garbage.Apparently you can make some very powerful builds with this armor. 55% recovery time keeps it out of beeing S - Tier. Sidenote, outside those synergies the armor is fairly useless.
- Fleshmender: Health/sec and Incoming hit to grazes conversion Very good on dps off tank.
- Effigy's Husk: Decent on a Ranged Streetfighter but Bloody Links is way better. Does have 0% Recovery though
- Furrante's Breastplate: Reduces damage taken by party memebers and increases healing. Grants Concentration. Good for frontline Casters
- Blackened Plate Armor - Grants damage or heal over time aura. Random Mind Inspiration when bloodied. Second Aura deals damage over time and reduces armor by 1.
- Gipon Prudensco: +25 defense vs disengagement attacks. +1 deflection/+2 reflex when hit in combat (stacks 10x). Immunity to Flanked. Can get Immunity to disengagement attacks instead. Good if you want to rush past frontline to get into backline with your frontliner or to retreat with your backliner. Imo best used as a defensive option for a squishy frontliner.
- Garari Cuirass: Incoming hit to grazes conversion. Reduced damage from weapons.
- Cabalist's Gambeson: Very good against spellcasters.
- Spider Silk Robe: Immune to Dexterity afflictions and Grants Binding Web.
- Magnera's Chain: Increases recovery time on attacker when getting crit with melee weapons. Resistant to Might affliction. Ok for tank.
- Iridescent Scale: Can be enchanted to be exceptionally strong vs a specific dmg type. Conjure Greater Blight.
- Saint's War Armor: Revives the wearer when they get knocked unconcious 1/per combat. Decent but with correct play they shouldn't be knocked unconcious in the first place
- Desgraza Breastplate: Reduced Damage the lower health the wearer has. Ok for tanking
- Five Suns Breastplate: See above
- Honor Guard Breastplate: See above
- Humility: 20% Resist Slash/Pierce attacks. Not bad on a backliner just not very good either
- Nomad's Brigandine: Can get Immunity to disengagement attacks but if you are a dedicated tank you probably dont care about that. Too much recovery for an offtank
Moved Patinated Plate into tier A. More useful on chanter tanks or builds that doesn't care about recovery then i gave it credit for.
Moved Humility to Tier C. Slash/Pierce attacks are rather common in the game.
Moved Casita Samelia's Legacy into tier A.
Moved Deltro's Cage up to Tier A based on siggestions for build synergies.
Moved Gipon Prudensco to Tier B
Edited by Ansalon, 17 August 2018 - 08:45 PM.