COLORS!!!!!

Guest Darth Banooby7

What is your fave lightsabre color?  

180 members have voted

1. 1. What is your fave lightsabre color?

• BLUE
    • MANTLE OF THE FORCE - LIGHT BLUE
    • YELLOW
    • HEART OF THE GUARDIAN - ORANGE
    • GREEN
    • PURPLE
    • RED
    • THE RUMMORED KotOR II LEMON COLORED SABRE

Why all the fuzz about silly colours ?

Some day, some clever jedi is going to register a patent on a new invention: A lightsaber with a dial, that can change the colourspectrum of his saber...

No more fiddling around with crystals, that might get lost, or the spouse borrow them for the evening.

Then you'll always have a perfect match for your lightsaber and the jedi robe of the evening.

Sheesh. ;)

Perhaps even a product update:

New lightsaber, now autoadjust colour to players behaviour. From the most evil blood red, to the purest brightest of silver!

Only available for a limited time.

Call 1-900-LIGHTSABER

;)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Why all the fuzz about silly colours ?

Some day, some clever jedi is going to register a patent on a new invention: A lightsaber with a dial, that can change the colourspectrum of his saber...

No more fiddling around with crystals, that might get lost, or the spouse borrow them for the evening.

Then you'll always have a perfect match for your lightsaber and the jedi robe of the evening.

Sheesh.

There will always be idiots who can't understand english, when written in the board rules...

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

The only color missing is Orange. It was in Jedi Academy but not KOTOR. Its not the same color as Heart of The Guardian which isn't even orange in my opinion.

"For ourselves, we shall not trouble you with specious pretences- either of how we have a right to our empire because we overthrew the Mede, or are now attacking you because of wrong that you have done us- and make a long speech which would not be believed; and in return we hope that you, instead of thinking to influence us by saying that you did not join the Lacedaemonians, although their colonists, or that you have done us no wrong, will aim at what is feasible, holding in view the real sentiments of us both; since you know as well as we do that right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."

• 2 weeks later...
I love Mantle of The Force's colour,but it has a bug when I equip it to my lightsaber,

it is always in active mode even after the combat.

Yeah, you don't get that when you put it in a short lightsaber.

I liked the Mantle for my light side game, and the Heart for my dark side one.

Why is everyone sticking with boring solid colors.  How about stripes, maybe a rainbow, or perhaps one that pulses between different colors.

Stripes-No

Pulsing-Sounds cool

Rainbow-Hell No!

You have to envision the unicorns and fluffy bunnies that go with the rainbow one. :lol:

• 1 month later...
I want an invisible light saber. Basically litted up but the light emanates a light frequency undetectable by the human eye. That could freak out a trooper.

HA! They Jedi doesn't have a light saber ignited. (Starts firing his light repeater then dies of shock seeing his bolts flying back at him).

HAHAHAHA!

Good Idea, but scattered radiation (If there was no scattered radiation all lightsaber blades would be invisible) from your ultraviolet lightsaber could cause sun burn and even cancer.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

• 1 month later...