World Cup 2018

Guard Dog

Oh my god, how did Croatia not score right there?  They will be kicking themselves for that.  The post was unkind.

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Oh my god, how did Croatia not score right there?  They will be kicking themselves for that.  The post was unkind.

They shot too far to the corner.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

That look like it hurt their keeper

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Croatia are going to lose this on penalties, aren't they?  :banghead:

Let's wait until the overtime is done....but yeah.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

village_idiot.gif

I'm so happy with Vida right now that I'm not even going to make a the 90s called, they want their ridiculous hairstyle back joke.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

What's wrong with his hairstyle ?

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

The families of the Russian footballers' being held at gunpoint are breathing slightly easier right now.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

What drama, haha

Salisbury steak on the menu for England.

Yeah, ridiculous luck

I've been watching WC since 1994 and this WC has been one of the most entertaining so far. I also liked 1998. In 2006 I was at the stadium in both Iran VS Mexico and Iran VS Portugal.

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

well, that was interesting

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

Heck of a game, can't say I'm sad with the results

Only mad at freaking Comcast for dropping my internet connection in the middle of it.

village_idiot.gif