What game did you bought last?

Smoke and Sacrifice - I liked Flame in the Flood and this was bundled with it and I though it may be as good as Flame in the Flood - wrong. I bought it on steam and considering returning it, but maybe I should keep it in case it turns great later in my life? It's not really bad, just played very shortly...

Edited by Melusina

As if Horozon: Zero Dawn wasn't already a steal at $9.99 usd...

Just got God Of War (PS4) for $17.99. Yeah, I'm feeling pretty good about myself right now. Waiting pretty much pays fir itself :dancing:

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

Steam sale got me this time.

--Psycho-Pass Mandatory Happiness - been waiting for this VN to go on sale. $15 is a lot better than $30 so ok.

--Jurassic World Evolution "Deluxe" (get 5 extra dinos, cheaper than buying separately). $22 was acceptable, considering I mostly want it for Ansel goofing and don't expect to seriously play it all that long. The Dr Wu DLC wasn't on sale so I skipped it.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Jurassic World Evolution looks worth the money just for the insane detailon the character models and animations alone. As a massed JP fan, I only chose not to because I'm not a park building type of person - well not since my Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 days at least.

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

As a resident Jurassic Park obsessive fan, I've got over 220 hours in JWE so far and I still can't recommend it for that price. :lol:

LC, you can download save files and player files from Nexus mods if you're tired of having to unlock everything. For some reason in the sandbox mode you can only use things unlocked in the campaign.

As a resident Jurassic Park obsessive fan, I've got over 220 hours in JWE so far and I still can't recommend it for that price. :lol:

so its not good? I was thinking about it, dang

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Eh. It looks gorgeous, but that's all it's really got going for it. The gameplay is repetitive and gets irritating and there's very few options to customize your parks, so they all start to get samey really soon. The campaign devolves into waiting for timers after a while, almost like a mobile game.

I mostly got my hours by looking at pretty dinosaurs.

• Like 1

Graphics is the main reason for JWE for sure, imo.

Realized PS4 was having a sale too. I still have trouble finding anything for PS4, because most aren't my "thing" or are PC-available, or they're only a PSN version and I don't want to stream play video games.  :disguise:

PS4 Diablo3 everything-bundle was $20 vs. $60. Not my favorite arpg at all, but never bought any expansions on PC (no plans to either). When I don't want to sit in a deskchair for Grim Dawn I'll try console D3 a bit instead. For 20 bucks I won't mind even if l become annoyed and (figuratively) toss it out the window once more. Haha.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Eh. It looks gorgeous, but that's all it's really got going for it. The gameplay is repetitive and gets irritating and there's very few options to customize your parks, so they all start to get samey really soon. The campaign devolves into waiting for timers after a while, almost like a mobile game.

I mostly got my hours by looking at pretty dinosaurs.

Did you buy that Dr. Wu DLC? Some comments said it had features that "should have been in the game originally" so it improves it a bit, but that it was priced too high.

I did, yes. It adds some gene mods for dinosaurs that allow for more social animals, but most of the stuff they refer to (i.e. herding behaviour) is actually free with the update.

The DLC came out tuesday, hence no sale on that. I enjoyed the DLC myself, because Dr. Wu is a moustache-twirling villain. His new missions mostly came down to 'make a peaceful herd of herbivores... Good, now dump some raptors in there to see what happens'. :lol:

This is weird, I thought LadyCrimson only played Final Fantasy XV and Borderlands 2. :lol:

I'm just very loyal. :p

• Like 2

Just bought the Steam version of Sunset Overdrive, which was on sale on Green Man Gaming.

Edited by wolfrider100

" Life... is strength. That is not to be contested, it seems

logical enough. You live, you affect your world. "

Jon Irenicus ´

I bought Frostpunk during the Black Friday sale. I must say, it's been awhile since I've seen a game that's quite so beautiful to look at. I love seeing how that field of pure white snow morphs into a town that's reminiscent of FF7's Midgar (due to the reactor).

You innocent fool, just wait until the forststorms get you.

Serious piece of advice, don't try to research everything on the research tree. Focus on the essentials, construction, resources and food, you only need one technology for each. Heating is vital, specially once the temperature starts to drop.

Good Luck and **** the Londoners.

• Like 1
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

I also ended up grabbing the below on Green Man Gaming as part of there VIP specials

- ArcaniA: Gold Edition

- Battle Chasers: Nightwar

- The Dwarves: Deluxe Edition

ELEX (Now I own this on Steam too.)

- State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition

[i just need to buy State of Decay 2 for my Xbox One, since my PC's OS is Windows 8.1,  

now have to wait since GMG is temporarily out of Steam keys for State of Decay 1.]
Edited by wolfrider100
  • Like 1

" Life... is strength. That is not to be contested, it seems

logical enough. You live, you affect your world. "

Jon Irenicus ´

- The Dwarves: Deluxe Edition

I read the first two books and the game follows the first one very closely. Of course you miss out on the chapters the protagonist isn't present for, but the rest is done right. The little extra side quest that the author wrote just for the game as a bonus also was a welcome addition for fans.

I like the horde combat.

But the game could have benefited from more game. Still, more game would have stretched the content beyond the book's action and that would have impacted the authenticity.

So overall a good short title.

• Like 1

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Bloodborne is reduced on the playstation store right now, so I bought it, even though I likely won't play it for a while yet.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

May the good blood guide your way.

Edit: I keep forgetting what thread I'm in!

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Bloodborne is reduced on the playstation store right now, so I bought it, even though I likely won't play it for a while yet.

I think i'll buy it  as well, just so don't have to put the disc in ever again.

1.13 killed off Ja2.

• 2 weeks later...

Expeditions: Viking from GOG sale. Just could not resist to grow my backlog even more :-D

• Like 1

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Expeditions: Viking from GOG sale. Just could not resist to grow my backlog even more :-D

Way better than the first expeditions, plays more like a CRPG with light survival elements and a looming deadline to the whole thing.

• Like 3
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif