Everything posted by MrBrown
- Random video game news... Bring me a bucket, and I'll show you a bucket!
-
Random video game news... Bring me a bucket, and I'll show you a bucket!
In this other article https://www.wargamer.com/sunderfolk/interview-gloomhaven-inspired-by-board-game they talk quite freely about how it's drawing from the Gloomhaven board game. Which I found funny, because game developers generally avoid mentioning other video games like the plague. Apparently it's ok if it's an another media? And Gloomhaven has it's own video game too.
- Random video game news... Bring me a bucket, and I'll show you a bucket!
- Random video game news... Bring me a bucket, and I'll show you a bucket!
- Random video game news... Bring me a bucket, and I'll show you a bucket!
- Random video game news... Bring me a bucket, and I'll show you a bucket!
-
BG3 - Butt kicking for goodness!
- Random video game news... Bring me a bucket, and I'll show you a bucket!
- Random video game news... Bring me a bucket, and I'll show you a bucket!
- Random video game news... Bring me a bucket, and I'll show you a bucket!
I think it's a good indication of how content people are with the game. Sometimes it's for stupid reasons, but sometimes it's for good reasons, and you have to read the reviews to get a general idea why. For new games with no big franchise to bring a load of expectations, a review trends tend to be more informative of actual quality, I've found.- Random video game news... Bring me a bucket, and I'll show you a bucket!
- Random video game news... Bring me a bucket, and I'll show you a bucket!
- Random video game news... Bring me a bucket, and I'll show you a bucket!
- Random video game news... Bring me a bucket, and I'll show you a bucket!
- Random video game news... Bring me a bucket, and I'll show you a bucket!
- Random video game news... Bring me a bucket, and I'll show you a bucket!
- Random video game news... Bring me a bucket, and I'll show you a bucket!
- Picture of Your Games the 16th
Vampire Survivors gets more absurd each update.- Random video game news... Bring me a bucket, and I'll show you a bucket!
A year since release, and they've now gone full circle and are making Diablo 4 quite similar to Diablo 3. https://www.windowscentral.com/gaming/diablo-4s-next-update-makes-season-of-loot-reborn-look-like-a-hotfix-a-new-level-cap-of-60-new-difficulty-levels-and-the-return-of-runewords-all-in-season-6- Random video game news... Bring me a bucket, and I'll show you a bucket!
- Random video game news... Bring me a bucket, and I'll show you a bucket!
- Random video game news... Bring me a bucket, and I'll show you a bucket!
- Random video game news... Bring me a bucket, and I'll show you a bucket!
- Random video game news... Bring me a bucket, and I'll show you a bucket!
- Random video game news... Bring me a bucket, and I'll show you a bucket!
- Random video game news... Bring me a bucket, and I'll show you a bucket!
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.