Everything posted by Sarex
-
IGN Article about PoE.
Idk, I always connected girl gamers to something like this: http://www.twitch.tv/kaceytron/b/551217120 or this http://www.twitch.tv/kneecoleslaw/b/551595040 edit: Though, to be honest, they fall more in to the category of camgirls.
- KaineParker's Hopefully Attractive Women Thread Episode V: A Striking Back
-
Guess the release date!
November 18th 2014, like that other game.
-
So DA:I will have stronghold and crafting too
Did they not flop with Watch Dogs, especially with that whole E3 graphics fiasco. Plus I still can't forgive them for what they are planing to do with PoP franchise.
-
Selection circles design
Also it's worth adding that selection circles should be the easiest thing to mod.
-
Gameplay video: Detailed Response
Damn you guys are old farts. :D
-
Armour & weapon designs (part V).
A bastard sword is a single handed sword with a long blade that can be wielded with both hands, so I suspect that the hilt is long enough to accommodate both hands. Also I really like the Ixamitl armor. I'm ok with low tier armors being plain and simple, but I hope high tier/unique armors will be more fantasy.
-
So DA:I will have stronghold and crafting too
I'm still waiting for that push button awesome things happen. Any day now...
-
So DA:I will have stronghold and crafting too
DA:I will have strongholds with an 's', the whole theme of the game is going around the map and capturing strongholds.
-
Gameplay video: Detailed Response
Ok, then it makes sense to put a penalty on weapon changes. I thought it was going to be like in the IE games, only not being able to change armor.
-
Gameplay video: Detailed Response
So what does that mean for changing rings, helmets, belts, etc. mid fight. Is it even going to be possible?
-
Gameplay video: Detailed Response
Don't make things complicated when they don't need to be.
- KaineParker's Hopefully Attractive Women Thread Episode V: A Striking Back
- KaineParker's Hopefully Attractive Women Thread Episode V: A Striking Back
-
BIS Boards Reunion Tour
O/
-
Build Thread
My friend had that problem too, for him it worked until it stopped working which didn't take very long. I wonder can those capacitor be changed?
-
Build Thread
Both boards use Realtek ALC1150 codec, so the sound should be the same. The wireless isn't a priority, but it's something I would like to have. The SATA Express I would consider future proofing. The main problem is that I want this rig to be able to last. My last rig, the one I'm still using (Q6600 and Asus P5K+some random ram), is close to 6 years old. So I don't really want to cheap out on the motherboard. For me the breaking point between these two boards is better overclock ability vs. more features. Tbh, I would have liked to go for a X99 board and a 5820k, but it seems that it's beyond my reach, as the DDR4 ram prices are going to be severe.
-
RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
That's one of the games I'm sad I can't play. It looks like balls to the wall fun.
-
Build Thread
So Humanoid what do you think, should I go for the Hero VII or the Deluxe z97?
-
Build Thread
Yeah I just visited the D-link site, they even said 1300mbit+450. What a stupid mistake to make on a professional hardware review site. Though I think that the speeds they got from the mb still stand, as the router should not be the bottle neck in this case.
-
Build Thread
For the wireless seeds:http://www.guru3d.com/articles_pages/asus_z97_a_and_z97_deluxe_motherboard_review,21.html
-
RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
I found that nothing else gives me that rush of adrenaline.
-
Build Thread
I like that the deluxe has the wireless+bluetooth, dual lan, and hdmi+display port, but on the other hand the rog board is a better overclocker (almost every site I read confirms this) and is cheaper. As said I will have to think about how much those features mean to me.
-
Giantbomb Quicklook on the 24th
LoL, Josh posted that in the attribute thread right here on the obsidian board.
-
atmosphere- why it matters (and no, this is not about global warming)
Don't worry I'm pretty sure they aren't going for the low fantasy.