Everything posted by Chilloutman
-
Funny Stuff: The Funny Unleashed
not sure if funny or sad, but that line about personality killed me
-
Random Video gamE newS
Microprose? they are still kicking? I remember that logo vividly from transport tycoon i played religiously xD
-
Funny Stuff: The Funny Unleashed
Odin is back
-
Funny Stuff: The Funny Unleashed
took me a while
-
Funny Stuff: The Funny Unleashed
- What are you Playing Now: Living the Game Life
@MalcadorSo far so good. I like the art, I think combat is much superior to Civ. Cultures are decently distinctive. I am not sure about balance yet or meta game. I still keep restarting because I reach a point when I just fall behind because I focus too much in one are of the game. Only 'issue' i have so far is that even if map/game are are very nice to look at it feels pretty boring, there is not much of interesting terrain features (I mean like, cows to exploit etc). Also Wonders feels pretty bland as well. Also noticed that in later eras even on large map (which is medium sized IIRC) game slows down quite a bit. (also one endless end of turn bug so far)- Wot I bought last - a fool and their money mystary edition
- What are you Playing Now: Living the Game Life
6 minutes before I can launch Humankind. Too bad it was not for GoG so I had to take it on Steam. Anyway, It was long time I was this hyped for this type of game. I hated how Civ 6 looks and so this should be finally my return to civ gaming in style- Funny Stuff: A new Joke
I could not find any clip with just her- Funny Stuff: A new Joke
- Funny Stuff: A new Joke
OK, this is something very local so I am not sure if jokes and fun can even be translated to English but its hilarious in czech - few actors from theater put this together when lockdown hit. Let me know if you guys can laught at it even with just subtitles- Warhammer 40k fan art and movies
aaaand they are gone - seems like GW is cramping down on fan animations- New Scientific Discoveries, Part Vier
haha- Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Owlcat Games' next isometric Pathfinder RPG
yeah I played P:K and I totally agree about that barbarian chick, that was something i booted out of the team asap. I kinda liked that elven mage lady, I liked that ranger guy. I think those are 2 only ones I remember that were decent to be around. I really disliked the rest. Mind you I am also very racist against short races. I can't have shorties with giant heads running around my team- Funny Stuff: A new Joke
- Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Owlcat Games' next isometric Pathfinder RPG
so I checked what companions awaits me and... i can stomach maybe 3 of them, so I hope they kept option to create your own team- Baldur's Gate 3 - the 2nd thread
can anyone see Wormerine post?- Funny Stuff: A new Joke
- New Scientific Discoveries, Part Vier
- Funny Stuff: A new Joke
- Funny Stuff: A new Joke
- Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Owlcat Games' next isometric Pathfinder RPG
I get the reaction thing, but honestly from what you wrote it seems those are just things which they didn't implemented yet (especially reactions). I really don't mind that environment tactics carried over from D:OS2 - i think they are good addition - Its more like its missing from PnP E5 and usually its somehow homebrewed by DM on spot- Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Owlcat Games' next isometric Pathfinder RPG
got any example?- What are you Playing Now: Living the Game Life
Yeah, my first time with Elders scrolls was Morrowind and the world was so weird and twisted that catching souls and worshiping demon lords made sense in there. Then you see this crap in middle of the imperium and I was like... ehh really?- Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Owlcat Games' next isometric Pathfinder RPG
I thought 5e rules in BG3 were pretty close to paper ones? Don't get me wrong, I think they suck, but its not Larian fault. On contrary I like Larian combat systems but story will probably suck, yeah. My only hope is that some modders will create some Sigil andvetures in that engine. That would be sweet to replay Nameless one story with actually decent combat system - What are you Playing Now: Living the Game Life
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.