Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Obsidian Forum Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fionavar

Global Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Fionavar

  1. Hmmmm ... is that a request? I hope your new fora works well for you - good luck.
  2. Of course, he walked upon hell himself, in some mighty company I might add. >_ Incidently we seem to have ended up in AotS territory ...
  3. Thread derailment has occurred.
  4. So is this thread ... perhaps some members should choose to consider their approach to posting ...
  5. Thread closed due to thread starter's request.
  6. SPAM Tribble? Engage ...
  7. Thread pruned. Please do try to stay on topic and please DO NOT intentionally add material that YOU KNOW is clearly in contradiction of the guidelines. I really do not like getting up from the Roost after all ...
  8. Hey thanks :D ... yeah what he said
  9. I would truly hope that skirting current status would not result in alts ... yeah I know not so subtle, but do please bring challenges to me directly, rather than leaving a simple mod like me to fill in the blanks ...
  10. When in doubt ... blame me .. 'cawS it is never anyone else's faWlt :D
  11. I'll be relaxed, not c&p and merely ask to try to post constructively ... >_
  12. Hmmm ... thanks Jedi Master Dakari for your input. I know that the quoting tree can often become an aggravation. It is often a point of contention on most of the fora in which I have participated when misused. I do not think that the coding allows for much flexibility in this regard. If, in the future, you come upon what to you feels like a misuse, please contact me and I will do what I can. As for this thread, well I hear the SPAM begin to POP, so I'll close it down with my thanks for bringing forth your concern. Respectfully, Fionavar
  13. SPAM has been detected ... initiating AotS entry in .... 4 .... 3 ....2 .... 1 ... FLoSD.ObE
  14. Fionavar replied to a post in a topic in Obsidian General
    Well rather than this thread be deemed a personal/flame/troll trap, we'll just close it down as the issue has been addressed.
  15. Perhaps it is on account of a push toward something new and exciting ... is the glass half-full or half-empty? It seems to me that there is likely quite a bit occurring 'behind the scenes' and I for one am most hopeful that this 'silence' is indicative of good news.
  16. Well rather than see this thread degenerate from its current constructive nature, we'll graduate it to everyone's favourite AotS ... FLoSD.ObE
  17. Hmmm I am sensing derailment?
  18. And not to appear argumentative - since I would definitely concur that ALL religious articulations are dependent upon human agency - where are we in regard to being on topic?
  19. Hmmmm .... pass? FLoSD.ObE
  20. Evil and good are merely constructs to alleviate culpability ... as for 'fin' and the implied inconsistency ... the 'grass is always greener' .. FLoSD.ObE
  21. Perhaps I am overreacting, but hey ... congratulations and I am glad there is such comfort with discussing the birthing experience as 'discharge'. I am also pretty certain that as a public forum there are more articulate ways to share such experiences should language be shared in such a manner. Remember, for all challenges, there is PM or private fora ...
  22. Thanks for the input. I'm sure that when Obsidian is able to release a patch, they will do so promptly. And rather than see this constructive challenge deteriorate into something like SPAM/trolling we'll note it and hope a resolution is found for the concern.
  23. Thanks Colrom - I'll try to get admin to take a look at this issue again.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.