Everything posted by Katphood
-
RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
- What are you playing right now?
You don't have a party of companions traveling with you, but there are memorable characters that you have to visit during quests. You also get to accompany/escort certain characters during some quests. At any rate, you won't feel alone. The game has a full cast of colorful characters, each with their own story. Thank you! I went ahead and picked up the game (along with Tower of Time). Another question about TW3: I know there are a LOT of mods out there for the game. I hate having to mod my games. Are any mods absolutely essential to playing TW3? As in, without them my game will be sort of broken? I played it on the PS4 so no mods for me. I don't think that mods are essential for the first TW3 playthrough, the game has a whole lot to offer on its own.- What are you playing right now?
You don't have a party of companions traveling with you, but there are memorable characters that you have to visit during quests. You also get to accompany/escort certain characters during some quests. At any rate, you won't feel alone. The game has a full cast of colorful characters, each with their own story.- The drinking thread
Oh boy, I'll be getting myself some homemade liqueur tommorow. I'll share some more info later so you fellas can get an idea of how Iranian liqueur might taste like.- What did you do today?
My condolences, Hurlshot. I wish all of my fellow Obsidianites a happy new year.- More Funny than ever (funny stuff topic)
- What are you playing right now?
^I think Keyrock said something about the game being anything but a Forgotten Realms/Dungeons & Dragons rpg, you know, the mood of the game. Yup, I remember what Keyrock said some 10 months ago on some random message board...I have no life. I bought SCL for less than 10 bucks a while ago, I'll check it out someday, looks entertaining.- What are you playing right now?
^hmmm, on that note, here are the games I managed to beat this year: -Uncharted: Golden Abyss(PS Vita) -The Witcher 3: Blood & Wine DLC(PS4) -Crysis 3(PS3) -Shadow Warrior 2(PS4) -Wolfenstein 2(PS4) -Yakuza 0(PS4) -GoW: Chains of Olympus(PS3) -Halo Anniversary(Xbox One) -Halo 2 Remaster(Xbox One) -Halo 3 Remaster(Xbox One) -Sunset Overdrive(Xbox One)- Weird. Random. Interesting.
I just love this guy!- More 8K Screens in 2019
Butbutbut...I just bought a 4K tv. Though gaming still hasn't caught up with 4K@60fps so I don't think I need to upgrade anytime soon.- is the nvidia 1080 gtx 'future proof'?
Makes me wonder how a rig with 2x 1080 would work compared to a rig equipped with a single 2080Ti.- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
Looks awful.- More Funny than ever (funny stuff topic)
- What did you do today?
OK that would have freaked me out. But I have a thing about confined spaces. Not quite claustrophobia, but not nothing either. It would have freaked me out as well but thankfully, my neighbour knew how to take care of the situation. He taught me how to take care of things in case of an emergancy.- What did you do today?
Got trapped in the elevator for about 10 minutes or so until one of the neighbours came to my rescue. What an awesome start to an awesome day...- What are you playing right now?
- The Food Thread
Chicken Alfredo Pasta. My favorite. Wish I could get myself some red wine to go with it but it is really hard to get good wine over here. It's good, once summer is there, I'll pay a visit to my brother in Vienna and bombard myself with red wine and alfredo pasta.- What are you playing right now?
- What are you playing right now?
- More Funny than ever (funny stuff topic)
- More Funny than ever (funny stuff topic)
- Belated Merry Xmas Thread
I live in Tehran and over here, christmas is haram! No turkey dinner for me. Merry Christmas everyone!- Favorite Video Game Trailers
Still, nothing manages to beat the REZ Trance Vibrator...if you're women.- is the nvidia 1080 gtx 'future proof'?
Thanks for the info. I think the best thing to do right now is to wait until summer. By that time I have saved enough money to build myself a top of the line rig.- Favorite Video Game Trailers
b00bies confirmed! https://youtu.be/xbcMI0FjlBg Ninja Gaiden always delivers. - What are you playing right now?
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.