Everything posted by Katphood
- What are you playing right now?
- What are you playing right now?
-
RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
I never understood the appeal to GTA Online and I didn't even bother with RDO. That's because I am a scholar, if I wanna play online games, I'll simply play COD: Black Ops 1 on my PS3. In all seriousness, it is still fun and it still works.
-
What did you do today?
Oh well, one step at a time!
-
Random Sales
You should probably check out the giveaway thread: https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/95014-the-great-game-giveaway-its-beginning-to-look-a-lot-like-christmas-edition/page-11?do=findComment&comment=2121185
-
Cinéma vérité - and all other types
A few days ago I watched Falling Down again. Never gets old, one of the best movies ever.
-
Random Sales
Full Throttle is free on GOG for the next 48 hours: https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018-12-13-tim-schafers-classic-lucasarts-adventure-full-throttle-is-free-on-gog
-
RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
Speaking of which, PlayStation Classic games running better on SNES Classic: https://www.vg247.com/2018/12/12/ps-one-classic-snes-mini-emulator/ lol!
-
The Metal Thread
- What are you playing right now?
- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
Man, I heart this video: What is wrong with you, Sony?!- Best moments in a game
God. Damn. Funny how people claim this is the weakest MGS game.- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
Please...make it stop!!!- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
Wonder Boy fans rejoice: https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018-12-11-monster-boy-and-the-cursed-kingdom-review-a-vital-updating-of-a-classic-series- TV's Vast Wasteland
The more I watch JoJo's Bizzare Adventures, the more I realize that this is the best anime I've seen since Cowboy Bebop.- What did you do today?
It was really cold here last night. During daytime it gets a lot better though. I decided not to order anything today and I ended up making myself a nice salad. I've also been trying to cut down on coke, my body can't handle much sugar/fat anymore. I only drink a coke when I am eating a pizza or a burger which is like 2 days of the week if I am not lazy. Same here. I know I could nitpick all day but we haven't had a game like this from Obsidian since Fallout: New Vegas.- What are you playing right now?
^this makes me want to replay TW3. I never payed attention which areas of the game I liked the most, but Skelligrad comes to mind. What I do remember though: -Hearts of Stone felt great from start to finish and had a more satsfying ending compared to the main campaign -Blood and Wine had a gorgeous setting filled with memorable characters but it also had a needlessly long ending.- Favorite Video Game Trailers
Hmmm, am I the only one who loved Dead Island?! I liked how you could explore indoors and areas that were all of sudden so completely void of life. Every once in a while I decide to upgrade my PC, only to realize that in the grim darkness of future, there are no 'PC exclusives'.- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
https://youtu.be/jbVhnjF47l4- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
- Favorite Video Game Trailers
Good ol' Westwood...- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
The cringe is strong with this one:- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
F- Yes!- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
Blood is getting a remaster by none other than Nightdive Studios: https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018-12-08-there-will-be-blood-again I know this is a very cheap thing to ask but...can we have Blood Remastered for consoles as well?!- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
https://youtu.be/5ZIFSfdUjW4 This is how you do dub right. Looks freaking sweet.