Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Belated Merry Xmas Thread

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

BruceVC

BruceVC

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 4355 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer

Sup All

Merry Xmas, yes its late but better late than never and its imperative we have a dedicated Xmas thread in this time of  cheer and good food  :dancing:  :dancing:

So what is everyone doing for tomorrow, I am at our family beach cottage with our cousins and most of my direct family. Tomorrow we will be having a huge lunch with Turkey, Lamb and Gammon.  

What are  everyone's plans for tomorrow and what you planning on eating...I love stories about good food and I  am always interested in different ways we celebrate Xmas based on our cultures so dont spare any details 

• ShadySands, Ridgemed, Epaminondas and 4 others like this

TrueNeutral

TrueNeutral

Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 2650 posts
  • Steam:funderbunk
Merry Christmas, you filthy animal. And a happy new year.

*ratatat!*
  • Azdeus and BruceVC like this

Epaminondas

Epaminondas

(4) Theurgist

• Validating
  • 277 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
Hey, Bruce, I just signed on to create a Happy Christmas thread! Noice! Merry Christmas, lad. You're a good sort.

Tonight Christmas Vigil. My father-in-law died earlier this year so we're going to church with my mother-in-law. Wrapping, baking, cooking, and listening to Christmas music. Although Christmas is no longer quiet as magical a time for me as it was, it remains hopeful and contemplative.

Whatever your faith and whatever your traditions, I hope and pray for your continued health and happiness, you glorious mob of mythical misfits. God bless you all.
  • BruceVC likes this

majestic

majestic

(7) Enchanter

• Members
  • 941 posts
  • Lords of the Eastern Reach Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!

Yeah, Merry Christmas to you too guys. :p

• BruceVC likes this

ShadySands

ShadySands

The Guy on the Couch of the Obsidian Order

• Members
  • 3247 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Lords of the Eastern Reach Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!

Happy holidays!

• BruceVC likes this

Gfted1

Gfted1

Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 5871 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer

Merry Christmas all!

Were getting up tomorrow ~10am to open presents and then have some breakfast. Later we have a family party to attend, so it will be a full day of festivities. Probably sneak in a nap in between.

• BruceVC likes this

LittleAmadillo0

LittleAmadillo0

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 119 posts

Merry Christmas you heathens!

Tomorrow morning I will be opening presents with my father and siblings.

Gonna take it easy until evening rolls around.

Then there will be a honey ham feast with more family coming in.

• BruceVC likes this

Guard Dog

Guard Dog

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 597 posts

Merry Christmas to all. Just hanging out at home. I got the chickens dried meal worms, dried pineapple chunks for the rabbits, new nylabones and cookies from Woofgang puck for Sunny and a bottle of Rock Hill Farms single barrel bourbon for me. I figure I'll spend tomorrow binge watching Netflix and playing OOTP.

Edited by Guard Dog, 24 December 2018 - 08:25 PM.

• BruceVC likes this

runtheplacered

runtheplacered

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 0 posts

Merry Xmas all!  Going to eat sausage biscuits and gravy, while watching my boy open up his gifts, and playing with the cats and their new cat toys.  Should be a great day :)

BruceVC

BruceVC

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 4355 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer

Merry Christmas all!

Were getting up tomorrow ~10am to open presents and then have some breakfast. Later we have a family party to attend, so it will be a full day of festivities. Probably sneak in a nap in between.

How many people will be attending your celebrations  today, I know you always have large parties  ?

We have 12 people at our cottage and cousins who have the next door cottage have about 14, we cant have joint Xmas celebrations because of limited space but its all good because we always have drinks and shared games after the official lunch..like darts and drinking games for those keen  8)

Edited by BruceVC, 24 December 2018 - 08:38 PM.

Katphood

Katphood

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 2576 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer
I live in Tehran and over here, christmas is haram!

No turkey dinner for me.

Merry Christmas everyone!
  • Hurlshot likes this

Gfted1

Gfted1

Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 5871 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer

How many people will be attending your celebrations  today, I know you always have large parties  ?

We have 12 people at our cottage and cousins who have the next door cottage have about 14, we cant have joint Xmas celebrations because of limited space but its all good because we always have drinks and shared games after the official lunch..like darts and drinking games for those keen  8)

We have to break the parties up too. Just "us" this morning, then "immediate family" (siblings, mother in laws), then the "cousins party" which happened last Saturday.
  • BruceVC likes this

Guard Dog

Guard Dog

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 597 posts

I thought about going to the VFW today but it seems like such a hassle. It's quiet and peaceful here.

Malcador

Malcador

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 7737 posts
  • Xbox Gamertag:Pft, consoles.
  • Kickstarter Backer
Hope you all have a happy and quiet one (vain hope if you have large families :lol: )
  • BruceVC and LittleAmadillo0 like this

LadyCrimson

LadyCrimson

Obsidian VIP

• Members
  • 9039 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Gold Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer

Belated Happy Holidays to everyone, and to cover myself, Happy New Year as well.

...can't believe it'll be 2019, almost 2020 (I can picture the 20/20 news series jokes...). Remember when that was a futuristic date in sci-fi movies? Ha.Ha.

• BruceVC likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users