Everything posted by Katphood
-
What you did today?
It definitely is a heartbreaker, Malcador. As a pet owner, you have sympathies bro.
-
What are you playing right now?
I had the same experience as Fenix with AC Origins. It made me rage quit after the first boss encounter. Gotta give it another go someday...
-
RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
- What game did you bought last?
These two babies:- What are you playing right now?
Be sure to level the F-k up before going for the boss fights.- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
Nope. But no talk of PS3 backwards compatibility probably means no BC for the PS3. I should buy a spare one I guess. Also, support for 8K sounds pretty ambitious, if they can deliver 4K/60fps I am sold though. I am also thinking of buying some of the PS4 remasters so I can play them on the PS5 someday. Also+ If my OG PS4 makes it to 2020 I can safely and proudly admit that I have skipped the Pro.- Fire at Notre-Dame Cathedral
Damn shame. I remember visiting the place some 20 years ago with my parents. Good times, the good ol' 90's...- What you did today?
24 more hours and my dad will be back from his trip to Vienna. He will be carrying a bag of goodies for me: my old N64, GameCube games, most of which are kept in mint condition. There are also a couple PC games along with 2 new games. There is a Fallout 2 big box in there too, I just hope they survive the trip because dad had to put them all seperately in his luggage. :/ I'll post pics if my games survive the trip. Ahhhhh, the things I do for gaming...and cats.- What are you playing right now?
Metro: Last Light DLC is pretty neat stuff and it is included in the Redux version. It adds new missions, some of which are very unique. But at this point I am exhausted so I am calling it quits.- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
- What you did today?
Shoot TrueNeutral, help the coyote?!- What you did today?
Never mind coyotes or the ATF, if TrueNeutral tries to come near your house you WILL shoot him.- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
- What are you playing right now?
The morality system(or whatever it's called...) in Metro: Last Light is a bit of a joke. I didn't do **** to anyone yet I still got the 'bad ending'. I also played some more Yakuza Kiwami. Even though I am fully capable of beating Majima, I am still scared ****less everytime I bump into him on the streets. At this point, Kamurocho is like a second home to me. I plan on beating Yakuza 1-5 by the end of 2020 Q1...so help me god!- Politics and Statesmenship: A Forum Special Report
What a surprise...- Music Listening & Sharing
- Politics and Statesmenship: A Forum Special Report
One could only wonder...WHY?!- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
You can't exploit **** out of your players in single player game as good as in "Live Service" even if poor implemented. It's not about faith. It's the public traded companies goal of earning all of the money in the world by whatever means, instead of having lower but steady cashflow from maximally satisfied and happy customers. I wonder what will happen when the 'Live Service' thingie fails because Anthem ended up being a failure. Now they are giving the same treatment to Dragon Age 4.- Politics and Statesmenship: A Forum Special Report
Next stop is probably Edward Snowden but yeah, good luck with that one...- Politics and Statesmenship: A Forum Special Report
- Politics and Statesmenship: A Forum Special Report
So the IRGC are now officially labled as terrorists: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/trump-irgc-us-iran-terrorism-sanctions-tehran-lebanon-hezbollah-a8862301.html%3famp If war breaks out, I'll head straight for the U.S/Europe as a refugee. Anybody has a place for a guy with two cats?!
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.