Everything posted by sorophx
-
Tom Clancy's 'The Division'
but but but, aren't we all friends here? look how many of us are interested!
-
KaineParker's hopefully attractive women thread.
- Advice sought - sand-boxy FPS
the first stalker game is pretty awful. try Call of Pripyat if you have the chance, it's a lot better. then there's Dead Island, which can be entertaining for a while. as for Arma 3... it's complicated. as usual with Arma games there is no game to speak of. a bunch of missions to give you a taste of what Arma is like and a single-player campaign that's broken up into episodes (read: separate missions) - not very sandboxy. the closest you can get to a sandbox in vanilla Arma 3 is the two Escape missions. you're dropped in the middle of nowhere on one of two islands and have to escape from it, avoiding enemy patrols. but they're not long enough to justify buying the game. if you really want to give Arma 3 a chance you could try its RPG modes made by modders. I never play those because I don't find it fun playing cops and robbers in a world that has no civilians (huge empty areas, huge empty towns, it's just depressing). you'd be better off waiting for DayZ to come out. at least in that game towns and villages have zombies- Tom Clancy's 'The Division'
it looks so good I sometimes think it's just a pre-rendered video mimicking gameplay. also, it reminds me of Freedom Fighters for some reason (I loved that game)- Tom Clancy's 'The Division'
I think this also belongs here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njfj6KwEAfg- Tom Clancy's 'The Division'
I'm very excited about this game. looks awesome in the video, sandbox coop against other players and their teams - I'm instantly sold. the only problem: if it's exclusive to PS4, then I'm not interested. but if they make it for the PC eventually, I'll be all over it.- RAnDoM VidEO GAmE NeWS
random indeed- KaineParker's hopefully attractive women thread.
- RAnDoM VidEO GAmE NeWS
yeah, somewhat disturbing- Pictures of your games Part 3
- Pictures of your games Part 3
- Russia tread
- Pictures of your games Part 3
- Movies you've seen recently
hmmm, so you watch documentaries from the informational point of view only. that's pretty boring in a lot of cases. I watch Moore's films for his point of view- Pictures of your games Part 3
- Movies you've seen recently
I had watched Inside Job, Corporation and then Capitalism one after another. what surprised me was that all three movies kind of cross referenced each other. some of the stuff Moore talks about in his film is mentioned in those other films as well, so I have little reason to doubt him in this particular case- Who the **** do you think are to ignore my posts to not even reply once in a day to my posts?
aawww :'(- Movies you've seen recently
that's exactly what I like about his movies, though- Movies you've seen recently
watched Capitalism again. I don't know what it is about Michael Moore and his movies, but I love watching them. they're so funny and yet so sincere. I like how he professes his love for his country in his work, and tries to change citizens' perception of all the crimes perpetrated by people in power in the US in the last decade, and openly condemns them.- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
I like this version more (not for the faint of heart): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8wTbAZveCM- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
I'd buy anything that's made by Oddworld Inhabitants- KaineParker's hopefully attractive women thread.
- KaineParker's hopefully attractive women thread.
- Pictures of your games Part 3
- KaineParker's hopefully attractive women thread.
- Advice sought - sand-boxy FPS
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.