Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Obsidian Forum Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

HoonDing

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HoonDing

  1. Bulletstorm stutters like **** outside combat. Either it's my computer, or it's a very sloppy port. I have the same problem with other UE3 ports like ME2 and Arkham Asylum, but not as bad as Bulletstorm.
  2. I finished the DLC. Luckily I brought the Yithian Lightning gun so mowing down the endless waves of filler enemies went smooth. Overall pretty mediocre, but the ending was pretty nice. When was ME3 coming out again?
  3. Don't tell me Ezio killed Cesare Borgia or I'll write an angry letter to Ubisoft.
  4. Who was that guy anyway? Some EA stooge?
  5. BioWare Edmonton?
  6. I'm guessing blowing up a mass relay would require at least one dreadnought, if not an entire fleet, and the Council would never allow such a fleet to enter the Terminus systems since it would trigger an intergalatic war (and that's content saved for ME 5, 6 and 7).
  7. With luck, Obsidian can go develop more Fallout for Interplay.
  8. This better be badass.
  9. Yet the lead writer made BG2 mods like Ascension, Improved Demogorgon, etc. I'm sure he remembered the Cowled Wizards and wanted something similar in the game, but the guys in the other room said 'No' due to engine limitations or similar nonsense.
  10. The irony is strong in this post. I'll just keep waiting for Larian's Project D and E.
  11. Be sure to make some kind of Monk/Sacred fist, Fighter/Weapon master or Barbarian/Frenzied berserker so you can kill all the epic mooks with their ridiculously bloated HP quickly. Combat isn't much improved over the OC.
  12. The assassin chick in the DS2 expansion (Rissa, or something) wore a similar outfit, IIRC. Something with a suitably epic cleavage. So imo it's not that far of a departure.
  13. Oh yey, I meet the minimum requirements.
  14. Is it possible/viable to play the Kasumi DLC after having already finished the main quest + Shadow Broker? I'm interested in this DLC but don't feel like playing the entire game again.
  15. HoonDing replied to Walsingham's topic in Way Off-Topic
    What's with this Cold War crap lately?
  16. I was expecting a rick roll.
  17. She looks like one of those Suckerpunch girls.
  18. It could be the Windows button between CTRL and ALT that ironically throws you back to desktop when you press it in-game.
  19. HoonDing replied to Walsingham's topic in Way Off-Topic
    Qadaffi's a Jedi. I knew it.
  20. Was her design inspired by Red Sonya? I mean, the actual Red Sonya envisioned by Robert E Howard?
  21. Shepard getting assimilated better be one possible ending. In fact, I regret wiping out the Council as a Renegade. What can be more satisfying than showing up at the Citadel with a Reaper horde and shove it in the face of that Turian councilor?
  22. Two words: Black Widow Worth it.
  23. Rockstar could easily pull it off, especially since all it takes to be considered a RPG nowadays is adding some skill bars to characters.
  24. Bulletstorm > DNF
  25. HoonDing replied to Walsingham's topic in Way Off-Topic
    I guess Putin must be pissed over all those MiGs that got vaporized by the French.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.