Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Obsidian Forum Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

HoonDing

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HoonDing

  1. It's those huge Brazilian ones I hate.
  2. I think the game called you a wuss if you savescummed too much.
  3. True, I'd be more interested in a Power Girl movie.
  4. I remember a BBC series centering about rivalry between Greenwich line and Barcelona-Paris line.
  5. Would be amusing to see the internet drama when a modern day publisher would use similar promotion technique.
  6. Vast, empty landscapes, complemented with lousy writing and an unsympathetic protagonist? I'll pass. Now, now, it's certainly worth $5 on Steam sale.
  7. I'd play it because it looks like a fun game. And maybe if you show them a pic of the dwarf in that game they will change their mind.
  8. For an action RPG, the world is surprisingly interesting; it's basic Seelie/Unseelie Court but with a sprinkle of Silmarillion Elf lore. It's lightyears beyond Rivellon from Divinity series or Ancaria from Sacred.
  9. This is a new low.
  10. Weather balloons?
  11. I wonder about the price ticket of these Hollywood celebrities.
  12. Been playing Kingdoms of Alamur for a while. Unexpectedly, it's a really good game. It even soundly trashes Divinity 2.
  13. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=u4OXLQOC5i0
  14. One of Putin's daughters is married to a Dutchman (who somehow enjoyed meteoric rise in Russian business circles), when said son-in-law was beaten up by an oligarkh's bodyguard both the bodyguard and his employer somehow ended up in gulag.
  15. I think his point was that the silent majority (90% of people who play video games) doesn't care.
  16. I was already all types of sold on this game, but nooooooooooo, they had to go ahead and sell me some more on it. You already got my money folks, you don't need to try so hard. Mr Newell will get most of my money.
  17. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLtqsEDxlqk
  18. Fun fact: Viconia's BG2 portrait is a traced over picture of an Ukrainian Penthouse model.
  19. Saints Row aliens are Kromaggs.
  20. HoonDing replied to obyknven's topic in Way Off-Topic
    Go Russian Bear!
  21. I hope there's a hide helmet option.
  22. This sounds like utter bull****.
  23. Forget about Dungeon Siege. Play as the gun chick and consider it as the spiritual successor to Space Siege.
  24. Isn't Thanos going to be Avengers 2 main villain?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.