Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Obsidian Forum Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

alanschu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by alanschu

  1. Just finished up HL2: Episode 2, which was chock full of FPS awesomeness. And Portal....Portal was awesome. I have Mask of the Betrayer, but I haven't been able to get into it yet because of les school.
  2. Well I have played through Portal. Funny thing is, despite having played through it, I don't want to cross it off the list of games I am looking forward too! It was a blast.
  3. If I could +rep I would. I remember my friend making a comment one time about how she was having a really tough time and when she told another one of her friends about it, the response was "that's it?" She was understandably livid. I've had some horrible things happen over the course of my life, which lends me perspective and helps me roll with a lot of the negative that can happen so it doesn't bother me much. But I always make sure to not judge someone for having a hard time dealing with an issue that I may not feel is that big of a deal were it to happen to me.
  4. Such actions are present in other places of the world other than the US. Remember the zombies in Carmageddon for some European countries?
  5. NHL

    alanschu replied to SteveThaiBinh's topic in Way Off-Topic
    I think we scored 4 goals one time...
  6. I still don't think it's a fair statement. The german doctrine just overwhelmed the French. The French weren't exactly well prepared or smart with how to fight back. You can look back and judge the armed forces (as per Guard Dog's post) for capitulating so easily, but I don't think it's fair to say they didn't attempt to keep Germany out.
  7. I don't know if that's the fairest thing to say.
  8. I earned it by giving someone some money for it... I was actually curious if it'd be possible to just buy one. Apparently it is!
  9. NHL

    alanschu replied to SteveThaiBinh's topic in Way Off-Topic
    Haha, I watched Corner Gas once it was 3-0. So you missed Edmonton actually score on Backstrom? Hey it worked didn't it??
  10. Buy another game. I guarantee your copy will arrive the next day.
  11. As always jags, you put it succinctly. Thanks for the effort Dragon Jones! Better than I can do
  12. NHL

    alanschu replied to SteveThaiBinh's topic in Way Off-Topic
    Haha, I watched Corner Gas once it was 3-0.
  13. We had fun fighting a rogue that tried ganking us in Raven Hill Cemetary. He had a creative way to get us back. While waiting for his respawn cooldown, he'd log out and kill us with his level ?? Mage! Jerk.
  14. My list has not changed, though I am looking forward to adventuring into Stranglethorn Vale with a friend in WoW. Too bad we won't have a chance to play for like two weeks!
  15. I don't think it's so much the heat energy that does the damage however.
  16. Meh. For whatever reason, I never go into Homeworld.
  17. He has a power one that is red.
  18. Yeah in hindsight I should have taken the shoes off. Oh well.
  19. Hello, I went as Ryu for Halloween, and I have photo that needs a fireball photoshopped into it. So I'll leave that up to someone more creative than I! Here's the picture: If you can think of anything else that is awesome and super creative, feel free to do so. Cheers! Allan
  20. Interesting..... I'm busy with school and whatnot, but if I can get some free time, I'd be game to playing some coop.
  21. I'm a big fan of the Splinter Cell series, though Double Agent was the first one that I felt wasn't better than the previous iteration of the series. Chaos Theory was (and still is!) a fantastic game.
  22. NHL

    alanschu replied to SteveThaiBinh's topic in Way Off-Topic
    Anybody who has Zetterberg is insanely giddy though!
  23. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA. I'll admit, I missed you jags That movie was on just the other day. Come on, make my millenium!
  24. I don't understand this answer. When I play Gothic 3 it has NO loading times..? I don't care if the game takes a week to start up (or when you reload a save), I just don't want to be constantly interrupted when I'm playing because I want to go in and out of a building. I am talking about in-game loading times, of which Gothic 3 (and Gothic 2.. and Gothic) has none. How about The Witcher? I don't know....a week is a pretty long time...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.