Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Obsidian Forum Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

alanschu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by alanschu

  1. I found the stealth mechanics to be similar to something like GoldenEye for the N64, which "let" us sneak around, but typically going full auto worked just as well. Stealth was typically just shooting people with a silenced pistol so you could kill at your leisure.
  2. Booooo big pictures. Linkin Park - Shadow of the Day
  3. Sounds like something someone would say after not getting the joke.
  4. Mark Isham's "A Really Good Cloak" from the Crash Soundtrack. Here's a cool montage to Empire of the Sun (awesome movie!) someone made with it in it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvtD-4dL38c
  5. As I study some linear algebra, I say thanks for this! Hehe.
  6. Ave Maria!
  7. Fur Elise by my good man Ludwig Von
  8. Wrath of the Lich King
  9. NHL

    alanschu replied to SteveThaiBinh's topic in Way Off-Topic
    I'm pretty sure what we say about Hossa doesn't affect him a whole lot anyways.
  10. Jesu Joy of Man's Desiring
  11. NHL

    alanschu replied to SteveThaiBinh's topic in Way Off-Topic
    Ah! He probably takes all sorts of performance enhancing drugs and all that. Good call on the Russian part. You're right. Human filth!
  12. Egad... That might have been me! Haha, I have had my share of anti-capital punishment discussion too, so I want some credit. I can see where you are coming from Guard Dog. I guess it's just that in my experience, for the most part, I find people completely unyielding in their position and frequently it just gets hostile.
  13. NHL

    alanschu replied to SteveThaiBinh's topic in Way Off-Topic
    People say he sucks as a human? I think you're being a bit melodramatic.
  14. THe Swan - Saint-Saens (French Horn)
  15. Mozart - Rondo
  16. I disagree! In the spirit of all the political talk, we must be personal and insulting. In fact, I find the more personal and insulting one is, the better their case! It's what politics has taught me! :D
  17. Schindler's List main theme. I'm on a more classical kick right now!
  18. Awww thanks!
  19. NHL

    alanschu replied to SteveThaiBinh's topic in Way Off-Topic
    I don't recall people saying anything of the sort for players like Sakic and Forsberg. Stevie Y never really struggled putting points up on the board in the playoffs either, and once he added a more defensive component to his game, he became freaking scary (having players like Fedorov and Lidstrom helping him up in the late 90s certainly didn't hurt either). Even with horrible knees in his later years he was still often the best player on the ice for his team in the playoffs.
  20. I have Pachelbel's canon in d stuck in my head. This is a good thing.
  21. NHL

    alanschu replied to SteveThaiBinh's topic in Way Off-Topic
    All we did was mourn the loss of our captain, so it's all good!
  22. NHL

    alanschu replied to SteveThaiBinh's topic in Way Off-Topic
    Holy ****!
  23. I guess I frequently start sentences with I guess.
  24. I still vote. I make informed decisions based on party platforms and so on. I guess I just find discussing politics rather predictable. I almost got involved a few times on this forum, and I do sometimes make the odd comment, and the responses are pretty predictable. Sand will make a comment one way, Guard Dog will address it in a certain way, Taks will say something, and so on. I guess the thing I find is people fit so neatly into various voter archetypes that it's no longer really interesting. I guess the thing I have noticed is that it's always the same. I rarely have a political discussion where something novel is actually contributed. It seems I have heard it all before.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.