Everything posted by alanschu
-
Mass Effect 2 Teaser Trailer
I most definitely consider myself a real KOTOR fan. One of the most enjoyable games I have ever played.
- NHL
-
NHL
Yay now we can look forward to the Volourn post in response and watch you two bicker back and forth some more.
-
DRM Thread
Do the zoning restrictions get copied if you just make a blind copy of a disc? Curious if they exist to prevent someone from copying the European version and then selling it in Europe and the United States.
-
Learning Guitar
I know of barre chords but haven't really explicitly practiced them. The B chord for instance is a barre chord, and I play the Bm a fair bit in songs that I practice. I do have some practice barring the open D chord because I am shifting to F# for a song, so that sort of counts too. Starting to get a callous on the side of my index finger haha. But I have messed around with practicing them. They can be hard due to strings getting muted. I find it helps to rotate my index finger a bit onto its side to prevent strings from getting muted.
-
Learning Guitar
Woo callouses on the finger tips! Though it feels weird like I can't even feel the strings on the electric hahaha
-
Mass Effect 2 Teaser Trailer
And that is that he is well written, and well developed! Llyranor has said it so much I am convinced.
-
Thin Client Gaming
Well, I still use a CRT. The backlight of the LCDs though operate at significantly higher than their refresh rate, so it's not an issue with them.
-
Mass Effect 2 Teaser Trailer
He didn't call you stupid he said the claim was stupid.
-
Thin Client Gaming
60 Hz is a headache inducing refresh rate. Just sayin'.
-
Mass Effect 2 Teaser Trailer
Wait? He's a danish!? I'm hungry!
-
Mass Effect 2 Teaser Trailer
Bioware's quality has been declining since KOTOR, and took a dive with ME. http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/bastard-...ublic-article_2 The same article that refers to Carth Onasi as "The simpering idiot Rebel soldier"
-
Mass Effect 2 Teaser Trailer
I was thinking more Trask
-
Mass Effect 2 Teaser Trailer
You look weird with a new avatar! Haha.
-
R.I.P. Spacebat
Spacebat, come together with your hands Save me, Im together with your plan Save me
-
NHL
Except he didn't do it in back to back to back seasons Still, 3/4 ain't bad!
-
NHL
I heard his teammates left him out to dry because other people were supposed to come do it with him but they were just laughing. It's maybe a bit "distracting" but really I don't care about it. Ovechkin is having fun and really, that's what you're supposed to do when you play sports.
-
Why I think all girls need to be on meds...
Women are bizarro like that. I laugh at the games the girl from last summer and I play with each other, so it's not like it's exclusively a woman thing haha.
-
Why I think all girls need to be on meds...
Lolz
-
NHL
The Oilers seemed to feel that scoring a lot of goals today was a good idea >.>
-
Why I think all girls need to be on meds...
I started working out and learning the guitar. A few more bad relationships and I'll be quite a better person!
-
Why I think all girls need to be on meds...
No false disinterest, mistah! Genuine disinterest is the only thing working, as far as i can tell. Yup. Which is hard to do haha. Since I'm not pretty much at genuine disinterest with the girl in my life, I'll keep you guys posted. I wouldn't be surprised if part of her getting a bit more chummy lately is because of that.
-
Red Orchestra
Busy with school at the moment
-
NHL
Hehe, some guys at Hockey's Future are criticizing me because I apparently make posts after people go to bed and are therefore unable to defend themselves.
-
Red Orchestra
Coop!!!!!! (I feel bad because school/guitar causes me to miss so many of the L4D invites I get haha)