Everything posted by vril
-
Let's name this game.
ZORGON
- [Merged] Combat Friendly Fire
-
[Merged] Combat Friendly Fire
One of the major differences between Infinity/ToEE games compared to most modern RPGs is that there used to be friendly fire, meaning if you layed down a giant fireball AoE spell you would not only be destroying that army of skeletons but also your NPCs, allies and townsfolk. This also makes the game much more tactical and deeper as players aren't just mindlessly dropping AoE spells. Any word on whether the plan is to have friendly fire? I would definitely expect it unless told otherwise.
-
Update #3: Game Basics - Your Party, Your Characters, and Races
Regarding Races, I am sure we will see a Human, Elf, Dwarf as the base races. For any other races that are added as part of the stretch goals, I'd like to see some original races, for instance a Minotaur, Centaur, Lizardmen would be something different.
-
Thanks for make ann awesome Fallout game!
Played the game 25 hours, yes there are a few glitches and performance isn't quite that of Fallout 3 but nothing is a complete game breaking bug. Regarding performance, the game has come out 2 years later than FO3 and you can visually tell that characters have more detail (polygonal and texture wise) so it is understandable that it wouldn't perform exactly as Fallout 3 did.
-
WTF
I quite like the fact that it uses Steam. No longer need the disc and get the bonus of having steam achievements.
-
Any Patch ETA?
Sorry if this thread is repeated but I've been watching these boards for past few days since release and haven't seen any posts regarding when the patch would be released.
-
Reloading checkpoints removes enemies
I've had this bug, I think its the largest show stopping (apart from anyone who is crashing) bug in the game.
-
Games for Windows & Achievements
I am just curious of the PC version will come with Games for Windows Live ability or will thet achievements only be available in the Xbox version?