Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Obsidian Forum Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ShadySands

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ShadySands

  1. I didn't even know there was a debate until I saw this thread had been bumped
  2. I've been taking some prescription sleeping pills and I'm already not liking how often I'm leaning on them to go to sleep I sent my wife to the opera with two of her friends and spent the evening watching Parks and Rec on Hulu and arguing about the minimum wage on the internet. I don't even feel strongly about it but I absolutely hate those "troops/EMTs/whatevers only make X amount what makes you think your unimportant job deserves a living wage" memes PS I miss alcohol, my trusty friend
  3. Yep, I've played through once but I've set the game aside for now until the second half of the xpac and all of following patches are out of the way
  4. Yeah, sorry Malc That really sucks
  5. Carson was a great neurosurgeon but I'm not sure that I would trust him with anything else important. Excellence in one area doesn't exactly translate to other areas but my issue with him is not is beliefs or literal belief in the bible because I'm used to people with crazy ideas running for office but rather his seemingly fabricated past. I'm used to people "lying up" about their pasts (which I guess he did about West Point) but he appears to be imagining a violent and angry youth which seems to come as a surprise to everyone who knew him back then. That's just odd Plus I can't stand to hear him speak for more than 2 seconds but that's neither here nor there
  6. Yeah, they are beta keys though so I hope you don't mind playing the game right now. Don't worry the game is great as is and converts to the deluxe retail version on release
  7. Renewed insurance today for me, my wife, and my dogs This ulcer diet is killing me, I think I'd rather die full of fatty and spicy red meat than eat one more bland whatever the hell this is
  8. I wish the settlement building stuff zoomed out and did like an overhead view or something because this is somewhat painful
  9. I can understand rewarding PVPers and I think that it is cool that they can get Pierce/M1-4X right away for being valor 40 or above but I don't think that making those people below that do 20 warzones (with wins counting for 2) is rewarding for anyone.... except maybe premades looking for easy prey. I can maybe understand why they thought it would be a good idea on paper but in practice you have a lot of PVEers either flailing about miserably or just sitting the whole match out which isn't very fun for them or everyone else. I dunno, I don't think it's working as intended judging by the hate for it from both sides
  10. To be fair I should have included that tidbit in my original post
  11. Supposedly they were throwing it for the guy on the left so he could leave with some money because he hadn't won up to that point And they are all veterans
  12. Mechanically, no You only need 7 in total to be able to have 1 with you and 6 on missions... if that is your only concern For me this is KOTOR 3 so I want to experience all the companions and story PS I spent a few hours trying to get a group together for Alchemy of Evil today but went in alone when I got no takers. I kept dying at the turret generator with it 87.5% powered up. Not sure why exactly but it would just go boom on me. PPS I also found that I couldn't progress the Voss bonus series due to another missing quest giver just like Alderaan
  13. Looks like a lot of people aren't happy with that answer both PVE and PVPers
  14. Condolences Azdeus
  15. More cleanup, nothing added GOG Steam Uplay ??? As always please send a PM and please only request one game or two games at most PS Please don't ask if I have something not listed in my latest post
  16. I have no idea what I did to my poor Hermes (Yes, I name my peripherals. Don't judge me unless you judge me to be sexy in which case judge away) but he stopped registering random keystrokes and started repeating others
  17. Yeah, you're not down by 30 at the half like we were so that's something
  18. I had one and it broke before I had the chance to get used to it properly Must have been a bad brand or just bad luck
  19. I guess the problem for me is that I'm not a big fan of open world or first person games. I know some or probably even most people are and that's great but for me it's tough to balance my love for Fallout against my dislike of open world FPP. You won't see me bashing the game or downvoting it or anything because the game is no longer what I want it to be and so for now I try to enjoy it for what it is and when that has run its course then I'll just move on In other news I'm still playing SWTOR but am itching to get back into Age of Decadence and the latest Madden and NBA2K games
  20. My wife bought me this because she knows I'm a huge fan of the first two games She doesn't understand video games https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-2yCOVTYOU Anyway, installing now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.