Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Obsidian Forum Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ShadySands

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ShadySands

  1. I'm putting together the last items for my Thanksgiving dinner and then it's off to the store for some final ingredients Pretty standard fare this year as we have turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, yams, and cranberry sauce but I'm also combining (almost) all of those ingredients and making steamed dumpling on the side (will leave out yams altogether and save cranberry as a topping instead of putting in the dumpling). Overall it's a little boring so I'm still looking for something to add a little more flair We don't have a lot of people coming over either so I'm looking for something I can make in smaller batches
  2. Where would you guys rank FO4 in the list of Fallout games? My playthrough has stalled out mostly because of the controls. I'll try it with a controller later this week and maybe I can push through
  3. I've had them with ham but never with pepperoni before Please let me know that works out PS Had Korean for dinner last night
  4. http://www.forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2015/11/21/whatever-the-heck-bernie-sanders-is-talking-about-its-not-socialism/ Don't say it, to name it is to give it power Really though I wonder how much more consideration some of his ideas what get without the labels
  5. Bernie attempts to lessen knee jerk butt puckering at the mention of ... I can't even say it, the "S" word Also
  6. I'm guessing a lot of people can't solo them at all now since there were always people asking for help* on my server even with the super companions I'm decently geared in 216/220 but it's still a bit of a slog since the enemies have so much health and hit so hard and I'm in light armor. I switched from lightning to madness for more healing and kiting but it still takes a while *I mean help like they can't beat the exarch or knights or what have you and not just people looking for groups
  7. I finally tried a heroic SF and it took me about 40 - 50 minutes instead of the 20 - 30 it took me last week. It's not terrible but for grinding such "samey" content it's pretty bad. I also died twice, once to a champion paladin and once to a gold knight, and I had to make liberal use of heroic moment and the specialist items/abilities.
  8. ^ Is it any good? I gave it away just recently because of the way it looks
  9. Polish food Dunno what most of it was called but it was good Edit- checked the receipt and we had 5 golabki, grilled kielbasa w/ onions, 15 pierogies, mini schnitzel w/ mushroom sauce, bigos, and cucumber dill salad.
  10. Can you still solo star fortresses? Can't check because it's still updating
  11. Looks like a big nerf to companions in the new patch but I can't say I'm surprised since they really were much better healers and could do more damage than a player ever could I have been stockpiling crates for my Jedi Guardian who is the next character I'm going to put through KOFTE PS I hope the next chapters are longer/have more content
  12. I would find it amusing if it wasn't so disturbing
  13. We don't have a burn a Quran day Just because some guy makes something up doesn't make it official and if it does then today is give Shady 1000 bucks day
  14. Here is a guide on getting max affection It's pre 4.0 so the numbers are much lower but the options haven't changed
  15. Shady do you mind sharing why you personally don't like Hilary, I am interested in all Americans opinions because I am trying to see if I am missing something about her that Americans would be aware of but not a foreigner like me I think Elerond gave a better response than I ever could I would also never support someone just because of race or gender either (it would not play into my decision at all) and did not vote for Obama in 2008 even though I did in 2012 Also
  16. Wishful thinking on my part
  17. Good in general and they give a lot of little examples that don't mean a lot to me but I guess it depends on what you value. I know that's vague and subjective but not having lived it I take their word for it. I'm not saying it was all puppies and sunshine (they had a hard time towards the end) but just that it isn't black and white Some of the extended family have moved and others are still living in the exact same place. None live in the US but my wife's parents come visit every year.
  18. My in-laws also tell me that life was good in the Soviet Union so long as you didn't make trouble
  19. Bruce, can I ask why you like Hillary so much? She's not well liked in general here so I'm curious
  20. Broncos are giving their all to turn last week's loss into a streak
  21. For breakfast I made eggnog french toast and butter rum maple syrup and fuzzy nazel mimosas to wash it down Of course I couldn't eat any of it but it smelled nice

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.