What are you playing now?

Darque

FF13... GoW3 on Tuesday... Maybe some ME2 mixed in...

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

I've been trying a second play through of Dragon Age, but it's just too combat heavy. I'm barely through the intro and I'm already dreading the grind.

Maybe it's too soon to replay? Or it just that you know the optimal tactics by now?

If not you could always aim to not just win but cut the total time for fights by upping your game. :shifty:

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Playing the Just Cause 2 demo and having tons of fun. It's almost as fun as Red Faction: Guerrilla, but instead of awesome building destruction you do crazy stunts.

I'm thinking about picking it up, the reviews have been solid and I enjoyed the demo of the first one.

Dragon Age... Still... Have to beat game before expansion's release...

I never finished my second run of the game. I just started Orzammar with my mage as the last army I still need to recruit before the end game. Don't remember why I quit though.

Orzammar was very nearly a quitting point my second time through DA. Felt like all motivation to continue was leeched out.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

more and more guitar hero (world tour and metallica)

until about a week ago i'd only ever played it once, and now i'm stuffing round playing most songs on expert on guitar and bass

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Just finished Bad Company 2. The plot; same as MW2: fight the russians, crash a satellite recover something. Yet for a shooter you spend most of the game learning how to ride every vehicle :thumbsup: Despite being an absolute MW2 rip-off it even makes fun of them with dialog such as: "If we don't go the'll send some special force pussies with heartbeat sensors" or " Snowmobiles are for sissies".

BTW: Can anyone recommend some good rpgs?

Edited by Orogun01
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Still playing Just Cause 2 demo. It's is crazy awesome, being on top of a giant construction crane while it's collapsing, having crazy firefights while jumping from one passing car to another and using the gas cylinders to bail out when the going gets tough.

ifbajp.jpg

And how can people put FFX-2 above ANYTHING!? HOW!?

Because like it or not, FFX-2 has the best battle system out of all Final Fantasies... I have played FFXIII for like 20 minutes so far, but atm i am still liking the FFX-2 battle system more... we will see if that changes after i get much deeper in FFXIII gameplay...

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

The combat system in FFXIII provides some pretty fast-paced tactical fun. Takes a while to pick up (hours), unfortunately, but when it finally does, it's pretty enjoyable. Paradigm shifts are great stuff.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)