What are you playing now?

Gorth

I'm sooo tired of ME1's planetary side quests. But I really want to have level 60 Shepard for ME2

Then skip those sidequests and just run through the game multiple times until you hit 60.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I am proud to announce that I am OCD enough to finish Odium with minimum (Read none except story moments) damage taken. I'm not sure who is more OCD, me for unrevealing every puzzle (combat) step by step or the devs for creating those puzzles in the first place.

IG. We kick ass and not even take names.

bg2

neutral half-orc fighter/thief multi with korgan, edwin, and viconia

kept jaheira till i got her harper pin, and may hang on to it for when i get UAI

also, i always thought thieves couldn't side with bohdi, but i guess multithieves can?

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

I am playing Unreal. Should I stop wondering where the characters are? Or if there's a story?

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I am playing Unreal. Should I stop wondering where the characters are? Or if there's a story?
The characters are dead (no, really), focus on the atmosphere (and for god's sake, the music man, THE MUSIC) instead of the story.

Decided to try and replay Dragon Age, going for a slightly more evil-ish character this time around. Tried a male human noble this time around. I quite liked that origin, found it to be a lot better than the mage origin (quit playing that replay after a little less than half the game) but not quite as good as the female city elf I played first.

The huge amount of filler combat really gets to me at times, but I still really like the characters and the quests/stories for the different "hubs".

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

The characters are dead (no, really), focus on the atmosphere (and for god's sake, the music man, THE MUSIC) instead of the story.

+ OVA 9000

Finishing DA left me with no interest to play anything for a while. For once, i actually feel satisfied, like after a good meal. I think that i will read some books or play some guitar instead.

Until FFXIII is released, that is.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Just giving the Battlefield Bad Company 2 demo a spin.

The PS3 version is better than I expected.... Doesn't look quite as nasty as the XBox version... Hmmm odd, maybe it was the TV difference.

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

Stalker: Call of Pripyat arrived today from The Hut. I'm going to put it on hold for a while because there's two russian patches released but not a single one for UK version. I might be somewhat crazy in a good way, but I'm not nuts enough to play Stalker game without patches :p

And since my copy of ME2 is still cruising in who knows where, it looks like I'm not going to play anything in a while.

Edited by Slinky

You aren't missing out on much, relax. I've already forgotten what ME2 was about.

My expectations are very much down to earth, I'm expecting a shooter with corny dialog. I will likely like it enough for couple playthroughs.

I just want it to arrive so I can go to ME2 topic to bash it without getting spoiled :p

When you're level 9, no one respects you.

bgii.jpg

ME2 is like a Hollywood blockbuster - when you play it's all "Wow, and cool!", but after a week everything is forgotten and you just move on.

Bioware has unlearned how to make games that stand the test of time.

I like to hope they're just not trying.

Edited by RPGmasterBoo

logosig2.jpg

Imperium Thought for the Day: Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life

Is that crap in the dialog screen side-effect of widescreen mod? And don't post pics like that, you are making me wanna play BG2 again and I don't have the time for that.

Go buy Dragon Age Boo, I want to hear what you have to say for the game Bio spend making 6 years.

Don't know what crap you're talking about, the widescreen mod works perfectly, except that it makes everything very small.

Its sad when you think about it, 6 years to make, 6 minutes to deconstruct. :p I know I'll have to play it... I need mah RPG itch scratched. And I can't play BGII either when I recall how huge it is. I've been thoroughly spoiled by 10-20 hour instant gratification games. I'll just have to take this playthrough slowly...

Edited by RPGmasterBoo

logosig2.jpg

Imperium Thought for the Day: Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life

Don't know what crap you're talking about, the widescreen mod works perfectly, except that it makes everything very small.

15cj3lv.jpg

Click to full screen. Dialog screen is full of those.

Didn't notice them... they look like repeated textures, to fill the huge space needed for the resolution. Like the stuff next to end dialogue. Sloppy work, but not really very obtrusive.

logosig2.jpg

My husband keeps on playing Borderlands. Save me. :biggrin:

...trying to finally finish Divine Divinity between occasional bouts of killing skags w/hubby.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts